MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021The 18th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCChE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||08 January 2021|
- Aida, T., S. Nakade, T. Sakuma, Y. Izu, A. Oishi, K. Mochida, H. Ishikubo, T. Usami, H. Aizawa, T. Yamamoto, and K. Tanaka; “Gene Cassette Knock-in in Mammalian Cells and Zygotes by Enhanced MMEJ,” BMC Genomics, 17, 979 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fischer, S., R. Handrick, and K. Otte; “The Art of CHO Cell Engineering: A Comprehensive Retrospect and Future Perspectives,” Biotechnol. Adv., 33, 1878–1896 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Inniss, M. C., K. Bandara, B. Jusiak, T. K. Lu, R. Weiss, L. Wroblewska, and L. Zhang; “A Novel Bxb1 Integrase RMCE System for High Fidelity Site-specific Integration of mAb Expression Cassette in CHO Cells,” Biotechnol. Bioeng., 114, 1837–1846 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Johnson, G. E.; “Mammalian Cell HPRT Gene Mutation Assay: Test Methods,” Methods Mol. Biol., 817, 55–67 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kim, H. and J. S. Kim; “A Guide to Genome Engineering with Programmable Nucleases,” Nat. Rev. Genet., 15, 321–334 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lee, J. S., T. B. Kallehauge, L. E. Pedersen, and H. F. Kildegaard; “Site-specific Integration in CHO Cells Mediated by CRISPR/Cas9 and Homology-directed DNA Repair Pathway,” Sci. Rep., 5, 8572 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lee, N., J. Shin, J. H. Park, G. M. Lee, S. Cho, and B. K. Cho; “Targeted Gene Deletion Using DNA-free RNAguided Cas9 Nuclease Accelerates Adaptation of CHO Cells to Suspension Culture,” ACS Synth. Biol., 5, 1211–1219 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nakade, S., T. Tsubota, Y. Sakane, S. Kume, N. Sakamoto, M. Obara, T. Daimon, H. Sezutsu, T. Yamamoto, T. Sakuma, and K. T. Suzuki; “Microhomology-mediated End-joining-dependent Integration of Donor DNA in Cells and Animals Using TALENs and CRISPR/Cas9,” Nat. Commun., 5, 5560 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Noh, S. M., M. Sathyamurthy, and G. M. Lee; “Development of Recombinant Chinese Hamster Ovary Cell Lines for Therapeutic Protein Production,” Curr. Opin. Chem. Eng., 2, 391–397 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ran, F. A., P. D. Hsu, J. Wright, V. Agarwala, D. A. Scott, and F. Zhang; “Genome Engineering Using the CRISPRCas9 System,” Nat. Protoc., 8, 2281–2308 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sakuma, T., M. Takenage, Y. Kawabe, T. Nakamura, M. Kamihira, and T. Yamamoto; “Homologous Recombination-Independent Large Gene Cassette Knockin in CHO Cells Using TALEN and MMEJ-Directed Donor Plasmids,” Int. J. Mol. Sci., 16, 23849–23866 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Suzuki, K., Y. Tsunekawa, R. Hernandez-Benitez, J. Wu, J. Zhu, E. J. Kim, F. Hatanaka, M. Yamamoto, T. Araoka, Z. Li, M. Kurita, T. Hishida, M. Li, E. Aizawa, S. Guo, S. Chen, A. Goebl, R.D Soligalla, J. Qu, T. Jiang, X. Fu, M. Jafari, C. R. Esteban, W. T. Berggren, J. Lajara, E. NuñezDelicado, P. Guillen, J. M. Campistol, F. Matsuzaki, G. H. Liu, P. Magistretti, K. Zhang, E. M. Callaway, K. Zhang, and J. C. Belmonte; “In vivo Genome Editing via CRISPR/Cas9 Mediated Homology-independent Targeted Integration,” Nature, 540, 144–149 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang, X., Y. Kawabe, R. Kato, T. Hada, A. Ito, Y. Yamana, M. Kondo, and M. Kamihira; “Accumulative scFv-Fc Antibody Gene Integration into the hprt Chromosomal Locus of Chinese Hamster Ovary Cells,” J. Biosci. Bioeng., 124, 583–590 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang, X., Y. Kawabe, T. Hada, A. Ito, and M. Kamihira; “Cre-Mediated Transgene Integration in Chinese Hamster Ovary Cells Using Minicircle DNA Vectors.,” Biotechnol. J., 13, e1800063 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.