MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021The 18th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCChE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Process Systems Engineering|
|Published online||08 January 2021|
- Abdul-Rashid, S. H., N. Sakundarini, R. A. Raja Ghazilla and R. Thurasamy; “The Impact of Sustainable Manufacturing Practices on Sustainability Performance: Empirical Evidence from Malaysia”, Int. J. of Oper. & Production Mgmt., 37 (2), 182–204 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Agan, Y., M. Acar, and A. Borodin; “Drivers of Environmental Processes and Their Impact on Performance: a Study of Turkish SMEs,” J. Cleaner Prod., 51, 23–33 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ferguson, M. and L. Toktay; “The Effect of Competition on Recovery Strategies,” Prod. and Oper. Mgmt, 15(3), 351–368 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Galeazzo, A., A. Furlan and A. Vinelli; “Lean and Green in Action: Interdependencies and Performance of Pollution Prevention Projects,” J. Cleaner Prod., 85, 191–200 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Issa, T., V. Chang, and T. Issa; “Sustainable Business Strategies and PESTEL Framework,” GSTF Int. J. Comput., May, 1–8 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Jabbour, C., A. Jabbour, K. Govindan, A. Teixeira, and W. Freitas; “Environmental Management and Operational Performance in Automotive Companies in Brazil: the Role of Human Resource Management and Lean Manufacturing,” J. Cleaner Prod, 47, 129–140 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kim, S. J. and S. Kara; “Impact of Technology on Product Life Cycle Design: Functional and Environmental Perspective,” 19th CIRP Conference on Life Cycle Engineering, D. A. Dornfeld and B. S. Linke eds, pp. 1–2, Springer, New York City, U.S.A. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Leong W. D., H. L. Lam, W. P. Q. Ng, C. H. Lim, C. P. Tan, and S. G. Ponnambalam; “Lean and Green Manufacturing—a Review on its Applications and Impacts,” Process Integr. Optim. Sustain, 3, 5–23 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mittal V. K and K. S. Sangwan; “Prioritizing Drivers for Green Manufacturing: Environmental, Social and Economic Perspectives,” Procedia CIRP, 15, 135–140 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Saaty T. L; Decision Making with the Analytic Hierarchy Process (2008) [Google Scholar]
- SDG, Sustainable Development Goals: Sustainable Development Knowledge Platform. https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/?menu=1300 (accessed 4.29.19) [Google Scholar]
- Womack, J. P. and D. T. Jones; “From Lean Production to the Lean Enterprise,” Harvard Business Review, 72, 93–103 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- Zimmer, L.; “Get Lean to Boost Profits,” Form. Fabr., 7 (2), 36–44 (2000) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.