MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021The 18th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCChE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Process Systems Engineering|
|Published online||08 January 2021|
- Akinmoladun, A. F., E. Ibuken, and I. A. Dan-Ologe; “Phytochemical Constituents and Antioxidant Properties of Extracts from the Leaves of Chromolaena odorata,” Sci. Res. Essays, 2(6), 191–194 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Alara O. R., N. H. Abdurahman, and S. K. A. Mudalip; “Optimizing Microwave‐Assisted Extraction Conditions to Obtain Phenolic‐Rich Extract from Chromolaena odorata Leaves,” Chem. Eng. Technol., 42(9), 1733–1740 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Azmir, J., S. M. Zaidul, M. M. Rahman, K. M. Sharif, A. Mohamed, F. Sahena, M. H. A. Jahurul, K. Ghafoor, N. A. N. Norulaini, and K. M. Omar; “Techniques for Extraction of Bioactive Compounds from Plant Materials: A Review,” J. Food Sci. Technol., 55(3), 977–984 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Chakraborty, A. K., S. Rambhade, and U. Patil; “Chromolaena odorata (L.) : An Overview,” JPR, 4(3), 573–576 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Huang, W., A. Xue, H. Niu, Z. Jia, and J. Wang; “Optimised Ultrasonic-assisted Extraction of Flavonoids from Folium eucommiae and Evaluation of Antioxidant Activity in Multi-test Systems in vitro,” Food Chem., 114(3), 1147–1154 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu, Y., X. Luo, Z. Lan, J. Tang, P. Zhao, and H. Kan; “Ultrasonic-assisted Extraction and Antioxidant Capacities of Flavonoids from Camellia fascicularisleaves,” CYTA–J. Food, 16(1), 105–112 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Okpuzar, J., H. Ogbunugafor, G. K. Kareem, and M. N. Igwo-Ezikpe; “In vitro Investigation of Antioxidant Phenolics Compounds in Extract of Senne alata,” Res. J. Phytochem., 3, 68–76 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Panche, A. N., A. D. Diwan and S. R. Chandra; “Flavonoids : An Overview,” J. Nutri. Sci., 5, 1–15 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pandey, A., T. Belwal, K. C. Sekar, I. D. Bhatt, and R. S. Rawal; “Optimization of Ultrasonic-assisted Extraction (UAE) of Phenolics and Antioxidant Compounds from Rhizomes of Rheum moorcroftianum using Response Surface Methodology (RSM),” Ind. Crops. Prod., 119, 218–225 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sheng, Z., Y. Wang, P. Wan and Y. Li; “UltrasoundAssisted Extraction of Total Flavonoids from Leaves of Syringa Obalata Lingl,” Lat. Am. Appl. Res., 44, 131–135 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Stalikas, C. D.; “Extraction, Separation, and Detection Methods for Phenolic Acids and Flavonoids,” J. Sep. Sci. 30, 3268–3295 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Sulaiman, C. T. and I. Balachandran; “Total Phenolics and Total Flavonoids in Selected Indian Medicinal Plants,” Indian J. Pharm. Sci., 74(3), 258–260 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.