MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021The 18th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCChE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chemical Reaction Engineering|
|Published online||08 January 2021|
- Cao, F. T., J. Schwartz, D. J. McClelland, S. H. Krishna, J. A. Dumesic, and G. W. Huber; “Dehydration of Cellulose to Levoglucosenone Using Polar Aprotic Solvents,” Energy Environ. Sci., 8, 1808–1815 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E4tech, RE-CORD, and WUR ; “From the Sugar Platform to Biofuels and Biochemicals,” Final Report for the European Commission, Contract No. ENER/C2/4232012/SI2.673791 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- He, J., M. Liu, K. Huang, T. W. Walker, C. T. Maravelias, J. A. Dumesic, and G. W. Huber; “Production of Levoglucosenone and 5-hydroxymethylfurfural from Cellulose in Polar Aprotic Solvent–Water Mixtures,” Green Chem., 19, 3642–3653 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Huang, X., S. Kudo, and J.-i. Hayashi; “Two-step Conversion of Cellulose to Levoglucosenone Using Updraft Fixed Bed Pyrolyzer and Catalytic Reformer,” Fuel Process Technol, 191, 29–35 (2019a) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Huang, X., S. Kudo, J. Sperry, and J.-i. Hayashi; “Clean Synthesis of 5-Hydroxymethylfurfural and Levulinic Acid by Aqueous Phase Conversion of Levoglucosenone over Solid Acid Catalysts” ACS Sustainable Chem Eng, 7, 5892–5899 (2019b) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kawamoto, H., S. Saito, W. Hatanaka, and S. Saka; “Catalytic Pyrolysis of Cellulose in Sulfolane with Some Acidic Catalysts,” J. Wood Sci., 53, 127–133 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Krishna, S. H., T. W. Walker, J. A. Dumesic, and G. W. Huber; “Kinetics of Levoglucosenone Isomerization,” ChemSusChem, 10, 129–138 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Krishna, S. H., K. Huang, K. J. Barnett, J. He, C. T. Maravelias, J. A. Dumesic, G. W. Huber, M. De bruyn, and B. M. Weckhuysen; “Oxygenated Commodity Chemicals from Chemo-catalytic Conversion of Biomass Derived Heterocycles,” AIChE J., 64, 1910–1922 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kudo, S., N. Goto, J. Sperry, K. Norinaga, and J.-i. Hayashi; “Production of Levoglucosenone and Dihydrolevoglucosenone by Catalytic Reforming of Volatiles from Cellulose Pyrolysis Using Supported Ionic Liquid Phase,” ACS Sus. Chem. Eng., 5, 1132–1140 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mukherjee, A., M.-J. Dumont, and V. Raghavan; “Review: Sustainable Production of Hydroxymethylfurfural and Levulinic Acid: Challenges and Opportunities,” Biomass Bioenergy, 72, 143–183 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Muranaka, Y., H. Nakagawa, R. Masaki, T. Maki, and K. Mae; “Continuous 5-Hydroxymethylfurfural Production from Monosaccharides in a Microreactor,” Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 56, 10998–11005 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Qi, L., Y. F. Mui, S. W. Lo, M. Y. Lui, G. R. Akien, and I. T. Horváth; “Catalytic Conversion of Fructose, Glucose, and Sucrose to 5-(Hydroxymethyl)furfural and Levulinic and Formic Acids in γ-Valerolactone As a Green Solvent,” ACS Catal, 4, 1470–1477 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rackemann, D. W. and W. O. S. Doherty; “The conversion of lignocellulosics to levulinic acid” Biofuels, Bioprod Biorefin, 5, 198-214 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Saha, B. and M. M. Abu-Omar; “Advances in 5Hydroxymethylfurfural Production from Biomass in Biphasic Solvents,” Green Chem., 16, 24–38 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sherwood, J., M. De bruyn, A. Constantinou, L. Moity, C. R. McElroy, T. J. Farmer, T. Duncan, W. Raverty, A. J. Hunt, and J. H. Clark; “Dihydrolevoglucosenone (Cyrene) as a Bio-based Alternative for Dipolar Aprotic Solvents,” Chem. Commun., 50, 9650–9652 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shimanouchi, T., Y. Kataoka, T. Tanifuji, Y. Kimura, S. Fujioka, and K. Terasaka; “Chemical Conversion and Liquid–Liquid Extraction of 5-hydroxymethylfurfural from Fructose by Slug Flow Microreactor,” AIChE J., 62, 2135–2143 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- van Putten, R. J., J. C. van der Waal, E. de Jong, C. B. Rasrendra, H. J. Heeres, and J. G. de Vries; “Hydroxymethylfurfural, a versatile platform chemical made from renewable resources” Chem Rev, 113, 1499-1597 (2013) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Yang, G., E. A. Pidko, and E. J. Hensen; “Mechanism of Brønsted acid-catalyzed conversion of carbohydrates” J Catal 295, 122-132 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ye, X.-n., Q. Lu, X. Wang, H.-q. Guo, M.-s. Cui, C.-q. Dong, and Y.-p. Yang; “Catalytic Fast Pyrolysis of Cellulose and Biomass to Selectively Produce Levoglucosenone Using Activated Carbon Catalyst” ACS Sustainable Chem Eng, 5, 10815-10825 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.