MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021The 18th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCChE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Chemical Reaction Engineering|
|Published online||08 January 2021|
- Gopinger, E., V. Ziegler, A.A.d.S. Catalan, E.L. Krabbe, M.C. Elias, and E.G. Xavier; “Whole rice bran stabilization using a short chain organic acid mixture”, Journal of Stored Products Research, 61, 108-113. (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ihre, H., A. Hult, and E. Söderlind; “Synthesis, Characterization, and 1H NMR Self-Diffusion Studies of Dendritic Aliphatic Polyesters Based on 2,2Bis(hydroxymethyl)propionic Acid and 1,1,1Tris(hydroxyphenyl)ethane”, Journal of the American Chemical Society, 118, 6388-6395 (1996). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Armstrong, D.W. and H. Yamazaki; “Natural flavours production: a biotechnological approach”, Trends in Biotechnology, 4, 264-268 (1986). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Huang, C.B., Y. Alimova, T.M. Myers, and J.L. Ebersole; “Shortand medium-chain fatty acids exhibit antimicrobial activity for oral microorganisms”, Archives of oral biology, 56, 650-654 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yanowitz, J., E. Christensen, and R. McCormick, “Utilization of Renewable Oxygenates as Gasoline Blending Components”, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Noureddini, H., and M.L. Rempe; “Pelargonic acid in enhanced oil recovery”, Journal of the American Oil Chemists’ Society, 73, 939-941 (1996). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Turnwald, S.E., M.A. Lorier, L.J. Wright, and M.R. Mucalo, “Oleic Acid Oxidation Using Hydrogen Peroxide in Conjunction with Transition Metal Catalysis”, Journal of Materials Science Letters, 17, 1305-1307 (1998). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Spargo, P.; “Industrial Organic Chemistry”, Completely Revised 4th ed By K. Weissermel and H.-J. Arpe. WileyVCH: Weinheim, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Godard, A., P. de Caro, E. Vedrenne, Z. Mouloungui, and S. Thiebaud-Roux; “From crops to products for crops: Preserving the ecosystem through the use of bio-based molecules”, Oilseeds & fats Crops and Lipids, 23, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Enferadi Kerenkan, A., F. Béland, and T.-O. Do; “Chemically catalyzed oxidative cleavage of unsaturated fatty acids and their derivatives into valuable products for industrial applications: a review and perspective”, Catalysis Science & Technology, 6, 971-987 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Khlebnikova, T.B., Z.P. Pai, L.A. Fedoseeva, and Y.V. Mattsat; “Catalytic oxidation of fatty acids. II. Epoxidation and oxidative cleavage of unsaturated fatty acid esters containing additional functional groups”, Reaction Kinetics Catalysis Letters, 98, 9-17 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Enferadi Kerenkan, A., A. Serge Ello, B. Echchahed, and T.-O. Do; “Synthesis of Mesoporous Tungsten Oxide/γAlumina and Surfactant-Capped Tungsten Oxide Nanoparticles and Their Catalytic Activities in Oxidative Cleavage of Oleic Acid”, International Journal of Chemical Reactor Engineering, 14, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Ichihara, K.I., and Y. Fukubayashi, “Preparation of fatty acid methyl esters for gas-liquid chromatography”, Journal of lipid research, 51, 635-640 (2010). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.