MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021The 18th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCChE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chemical Reaction Engineering|
|Published online||08 January 2021|
- Berenblyum, A. S., T. A. Podoplelova, E. A. Katsman, R. S. Shamsiev, and V. Ya Danyushevsky; “Kinetics and Mechanism of the Deoxygenation of Stearic acid in the Presence of Palladium Catalysts on Alumina,” ICCOS, 53(5), 595–609 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Bhasin, M. M., J. H. McCain, B. V. Vora, T. Imai, and P. R. Pujadó; “Dehydrogenation and Oxydehydrogenation of Paraffins to Olefins,” Appl Catal., A., 221(1), 397–419 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Enferadi Kerenkan, A., F. Béland, and T.-O Do; “Catalytic Oxidative Cleavage of Unsaturated Fatty Acids and Their Derivatives into Valuable Products for Industrial Applications,” Catal. Sci. Technol., 6, 971–987 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- He, S., J. Li, B. Wang, X. Dai, C. Sun, Z. Bai and K. Seshan; “Metals Modification of the Paraffin Dehydrogenation Catalyst Regenerated by Coke Combustion,” Appl Catal., A., 513, 82–88 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- He, S., C. Sun, Z. Bai, X. Dai, and B. Wang; “Dehydrogenation of Long Chain Paraffins Over Supported Pt-Sn-K/Al2O3 Catalysts: A Study of the Alumina Support Effect,” Appl Catal., A., 356(1), 88–98 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- He, S., B. Wang, X. Dai, C. Sun, Z. Bai, X. Wang, and Q. Guo; “Industrial Development of Long Chain Paraffin (nC10–C13) Dehydrogenation Catalysts and the Deactivation Characterization,” Chem. Eng. J., 275, 298–304 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lai, Y., S. He, X. Li, C. Sun and K. Seshan; “Dehydrogenation of n-Dodecane over PtSn/MgAlO Catalysts: Investigating the Catalyst Performance while Monitoring the Products,” Appl Catal., A., 469, 74–80 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Na, J.-G., B. E. Yi, J. N. Kim, K. B. Yi, S.-Y. Park, J.-H. Park, and C. H. Ko; “Hydrocarbon Production from Decarboxylation of Fatty Acid without Hydrogen,” Catal. Today, 156(1), 44–48 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Reich, H. J., I. L. Reich, and J. M. Renga; “Organoselenium Chemistry Alpha–Phenylseleno Carbonyl Compounds as Precursors for Alpha, Beta.Unsaturated Ketones and Esters,” J. Am. Che,. Soc., 95(17), 5813–5815 (1973) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sattler, J. J. H. B., J. Ruiz-Martinez, E. Santillan-Jimenez, and B. M. Weckhuysen; “Catalytic Dehydrogenation of Light Alkanes on Metals and Metal Oxides,” Chem. Rev., 114(20), 10613–10653 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Simakova, I., O. Simakova, P. Mäki-Arvela, A. Simakov, M. Estrada, and D. Y. Murzin; “Deoxygenation of Palmitic and Stearic Acid over Supported Pd Catalysts: Effect of Metal Dispersion,” Appl Catal., A., 355(1), 100–108 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Simonetti, S., S. Ulacco, G. Brizuela, and A. Juan; “Computational Study of Cis-Oleic Acid Adsorption on Ni(1 1 1) Surface,” Appl. Surf. Sci., 258(15), 5903–5908 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Simonetti, S., M. Martirena, S. Ulacco, and G. Brizuela; “Platinum-Nickel Catalyst: The Effect of Promoters in Cis-Oleic Acid Adsorption,” Appl. Surf. Sci., 264, 305–311 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Snåre, M., I. Kubičková, P. Mäki-Arvela, K. Eränen, and D. Y. Murzin; “Heterogeneous Catalytic Deoxygenation of Stearic Acid for Production of Biodiesel,” Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 45(16), 5708–5715 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Szewczyk, S. M., Y. Zhao, H. A. Sakai, P. Dube, and T. R. Newhouse; “α,β-Dehydrogenation of Esters with Free OH and NH Functionalities via Allyl-Palladium Catalysis,” Tetrahedron, 74(26), 3293–3300 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Trost, B. M., T. N. Salzmann, and K. Hiroi; “New Synthetic Reactions Sulfenylations and Dehydrosulfenylations of Esters and Ketones,” J. Am. Chem. Soc., 98(16), 4887–902 (1976) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Weitkamp, J; “Catalytic Hydrocracking—Mechanisms and Versatility of the Process,” ChemCatChem, 4(3), 292–306 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Y., W. Yao, H. Fang, A. Hu and Z. Huang; “Catalytic Alkane Dehydrogenations,” Sci. Bull., 60(15), 1316–1331 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, Y., Y. Chen, and T. R. Newhouse; “AllylPalladium-Catalyzed α,β-Dehydrogenation of Carboxylic Acids via Enediolates,” Angew. Chem., 56(42), 13122–13125 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.