MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021The 18th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCChE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||08 January 2021|
- Bachman, J. and J. Long; “Plasticization-resistant Ni2(dobdc)/Polyimide Composite Membranes for the Removal of CO2 from Natural Gas,” Energy Environ. Sci., 9, 2031-2036 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Carter, D., F. H. Tezel, B. Kruczek, and H. Kalipcilar; “Investigation and Comparison of Mixed Matrix Membranes Composed of Polyimide Matrimid with ZIF8, Silicalite, and SAPO-34,” J. Membr. Sci., 544, 35-46 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cheng, Y., Z. Wang, and D. Zhao; “Mixed Matrix Membranes for Matural Gas Upgrading: Current Status and Opportunities,” Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 57, 41394-4169 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Christopher, C., A. Dutta, S. Farooq, and I. Karimi; “Process Synthesis and Optimization of Propylene/Propane Separation Using Vapor Recompression and Self-heat Recuperation,” Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 56, 14557-14564 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dechnik, J., C. J. Sumby, and C. Janiak; “Enhancing Mixed-Matrix Membrane Performance with MetalOrganic Framework Additives,” Cryst. Growth Des., 17, 44674-4488 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Fairen-Jimenez, D., S. A. Moggach, M. T. Wharmby, P. A. Wright, S. Parosons, and T. Düren; “Opening the Gate: Framework Flexibility in ZIF-8 Explored by Experiments and Simulations,” J. Am. Chem. Soc., 133, 8900-8902 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Favvas, E. P., F. K. Katsaro, S. K. Papageogiou, A. A. Sapalidis, and A. C. Mitropoulos; “A Review of the Latest Development of Polyimide Based Membranes for CO2 Separations,” React. Funct. Polym., 120, 104-130 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Funke, H. H., M. Z. Chen, A. N. Prakash, J. L. Falconer, and R. D. Noble; “Separating Molecules by Size in SAPO-34 Membranes,” J. Membr. Sci., 456, 185-191 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Guo, A., Y. Ban, K. Yang, and W. Yang; “Metal-organic Framework-based Mixed Matrix Membranes: Synergetic Effect of Adsorption and Diffusion for CO2/CH4 Separation,” J. Membr. Sci., 562, 76-84 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mondal, M. K., H. Balsora, and P. Varshney; “Progress and Trends in CO2 Capture/Separation Technologies: A review,” Energy, 46, 431-441 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Peydayesh, M., S. Asarehpour, T. Mohammadi, and O. Bakhtiari; “Preparation and Characterization of SAPO34-Matrimid®5218 Mixed Matrix Membranes for CO2/CH4 Separation,” Chem. Eng. Res. Des., 91, 1335-1342 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Robeson, L. M.; “The Upper Bound Revisited,” J. Membr. Sci., 320, 390-400 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Swaidan, R., X. Ma, E. Litwiller, and I. Pinnau; “Enhanced Propylene/Propane Separation by Thermal Annealing of an Intrinsically Microporous HydroxylFunctionalized Polyimide Membrane,” J. Membr. Sci., 495, 235-241 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tanaka, K., M. Okano, H. Toshino, H. Kita, and K. I. Okamoto; “Effect of Methyl Substituents on Permeability and Permselectivity of Gases in Polyimides Prepared from Methyl-substituted Phenylenediamines,” J. Polym. Sci., Part B: Polymer. Phys., 30, 907-914 (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wu, T., M. C. Diaz, Y. Zheng, R. Zhou, H. H. Funke, J. L. Falconer, and R. D. Noble; “Influence of Propane on CO2/CH4 and N2/CH4 Separations in CHA Zeolite Membranes,” J. Membr. Sci., 473, 201-209 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wu, T., Y. Liu, I. Kumakiri, K. Tanaka, X. Chen, and H. Kita; “Preparation and Permeation Properties of PESUbased Mixed Matrix Membranes with Nano-sized CHA zeolites,” J. Chem. Eng. Japan, 52, 514-520 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, C., Y. Dai, J. R. Johnson, O. Karvan, and W. J. Koros; “High Performance ZIF-8/6FDA-DAM Mixed Matrix Membrane for Propylene/Propane Separations,” J. Membr. Sci., 389, 34-42 (2012a) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, C., R. P. Lively, K. Zhang, J. R. Johnson, O. Karvan, and W. J. Koros; “Unexpected Molecular Sieving Properties of Zeolitic Imidazolate Framework-8,” J. Phys. Chem. Lett., 3, 2130-2134 (2012b) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhou, S., Y. Wei, L. Li, Y. Duan, Q. Hou, L. Zhang, L. Ding, J. Xue, H. Wang, and J. Caro; “Paralyzed Membrane: Current-driven Synthesis of a Metal-organic Framework with Sharpened Propene/Propane Separation,” Sci. Adv., 4, eaau1393 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.