MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021The 18th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCChE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||08 January 2021|
- Al-Haj-Ali, A. and L. Marashdeh; “Removal of Aqueous Chromium(III) Ions Using Jordaniannatural Zeolite Tuff in Batch and Fixed Bed Modes,” Jordan J. Earth Environ. Sci., 6(2), 45–51 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Alzahrani, S., A. W. Mohammad, N. Hilal, P. Abdullah and O. Jaafar; “Comparative Study of Nf and Ro Membranes in the Treatment of Produced Water—Part I: Assessing Water Quality,” Desalination, 315, 18–26 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Atsdr, S.; “Toxicological Profile for Chromium. Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry,” Public Health Service, US Department of Health and Human Services, http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/toxprofiles/tp.asp (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Barakat, M.; “New Trends in Removing Heavy Metals from Industrial Wastewater,” Arabian J. Chem., 4(4), 361–377 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cath, T. Y., D. Adams and A. E. Childress; “Membrane Contactor Processes for Wastewater Reclamation in Space: Ii. Combined Direct Osmosis, Osmotic Distillation, and Membrane Distillation for Treatment of Metabolic Wastewater,” J. Membr. Sci., 257(1–2), 111–119 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cath, T. Y., A. E. Childress and M. Elimelech; “Forward Osmosis: Principles, Applications, and Recent Developments,” J. Membr. Sci., 281(1–2), 70–87 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Girard, J. E.; Principles of Environmental Chemistry, Jones & Bartlett Publishers, Burlington, U.S.A. (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Kim, C., S. Lee, H. K. Shon, M. Elimelech and S. Hong; “Boron Transport in Forward Osmosis: Measurements, Mechanisms, and Comparison with Reverse Osmosis,” J. Membr. Sci., 419, 42–48 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kučić, D., M. Simonič and L. Furač; “Batch Adsorption of Cr (Vi) Ions on Zeolite and Agroindustrial Waste,” Chem. Biochem. Eng. Quarterly, 31(4), 497–507 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- McCutcheon, J. R. and M. Elimelech; “Influence of Concentrative and Dilutive Internal Concentration Polarization on Flux Behavior in Forward Osmosis,” J. Membr. Sci., 284(1–2), 237–247 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- McCutcheon, J. R., R. L. McGinnis and M. Elimelech; “Desalination by Ammonia–Carbon Dioxide Forward Osmosis: Influence of Draw and Feed Solution Concentrations on Process Performance,” J. Membr. Sci., 278(1–2), 114–123 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Petrotos, K. B., P. C. Quantick and H. Petropakis; “Direct Osmotic Concentration of Tomato Juice in Tubular Membrane–Module Configuration. Ii. The Effect of Using Clarified Tomato Juice on the Process Performance,” J. Membr. Sci., 160(2), 171–177 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tchounwou, P. B., C. G. Yedjou, A. K. Patlolla and D. J. Sutton; Heavy Metal Toxicity and the Environment, Molecular, Clinical and Environmental Toxicology, pp. 133–164, Springer, Basel, Switzerland (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Velma, V., S. Vutukuru and P. B. Tchounwou; “Ecotoxicology of Hexavalent Chromium in Freshwater Fish: A Critical Review,” Rev. Environ. Health, 24(2), 129–146 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xie, M., L. D. Nghiem, W. E. Price and M. Elimelech; “Relating Rejection of Trace Organic Contaminants to Membrane Properties in Forward Osmosis: Measurements, Modelling and Implications,” Water Res., 49, 265–274 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.