MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021The 18th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCChE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Fluid and Particle Processing|
|Published online||08 January 2021|
- Fang, F. F., Y. D. Liu, and H. J. Choi; “Carbon Nanotube Coated Magnetic Carbonyl Iron Microspheres Prepared by Solvent Casting Method and Their Magnetoresponsive Characteristics,” Colloids Surf. A. Physicochem. Eng. Asp. 412 (2012) 47–56 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kim, M. S., Y. D. Liu, B. J. Park, C-Y. You, and H. J. Choi “Carbonyl Iron Particles Dispersed in a Polymer Solution and Their Rheological Characteristics under Applied Magnetic Field,” J. Ind. Eng. Chem., 18, 664–667 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Park, B. J., K. H. Song, and H. J. Choi; “Magnetic Carbonyl Iron Nanoparticle Based Magnetorheological Suspension and Its Characteristics,” Mater. Lett., 63, 1350–1352 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rabinow, J.; “The Magnetic Fluid Clutch,” J. AIEE Trans., 67, 1308–1315 (1948) [Google Scholar]
- Sakanishi, Y., Y. Narusaka, M. Itoh, T. Arita, and T. Saeki; “Development of New Series of Organogelators: N,N’,N’’,N’’’-1,2,4,5-tetra Alkyl/Alkenyl Pyromellitamides,” Nihon Reoroji Gakkaishi, 43, 1–9 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Usui, H., T. Saeki, and Y. Sano; “Stability Evaluation of Coal-Water Mixtures by Internal Structural Stress,” J. Chem. Eng. Japan, 21, 602–607(1988) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.