MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021The 18th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCChE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Fluid and Particle Processing|
|Published online||08 January 2021|
- Carreau, P. J., I. Patterson and C. Y. Yap; “Mixing of Viscoelastic Fluids with Helical-Ribbon Agitators I — Mixing Time and Flow Patterns,” Can. J. Chem. Eng., 54, 135–142 (1976) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Furukawa, H., S. Ohtani S., Y. Kato and Y. Tada; “Effects of Location of Baffle and Clearance between Baffle and Vessel Wall on Isolated Mixing Regions,” 51, 29–32 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Furukawa, H., Y. Kato, T. Kato and Y. Tada; “Power Correlations and Mixing Patterns of Several Large Paddle Impellers with Dished Bottoms,” J. Chem. Eng. Japan, 46, 255–261 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kato, Y., S. Ohtani and H. Furukawa; “Characteristics of Power Consumption and Mixing Time of New Large Paddle (HB Type) Impeller,” Kagaku Kogaku Ronbunshu, 41, 276–280 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lamberto D. J., F. J. Muzzio, P. D. Swanson and A. L. Tonkovich; “Using Time-Dependence RPM to Enhance Mixing in Stirred Vessels,” Chem. Eng. Sci., 51, 733–741 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lamberto, D. J., M. M. Alvarez, and F. J. Muzzio; “Experimental and Computational Investigation of the Laminar Flow Structure in a Stirred Tank,” Chem. Eng. Sci., 54, 919–942 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Metzner A. B. and R. E. Otto; “Agitation of NonNewtonian Fluids,” AIChE J., 3, 3–10 (1957) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Metzner A. B. and J. S. Taylor; “Flow Patterns in Agitated Vessels,” AIChE J., 6, 109–114 (1960) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mihailova O., T. Mothersdale, T. Rodgers, Z. Ren, S. Watson, V. lister, and A. Kowalski; “Optimisation of Mixing Performance of Helical Ribbon Mixers for High Throughput Applications Using Computational Fluid Dynamics,” 132, 942–953 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Takahashi, K., T. Takahata, T. Yokota, and H. Konno; “Mixing of Two Miscible Highly Viscous Newtonian Liquids in a Helical Ribbon Agitator,” J. Chem. Eng. Japan, 18, 159–162 (1985) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang, S., J. Wu and E. Y. Bong; “Reduced IMRs in a Mixing Tank via Agitation Improvement,” Chem. Eng. Res. Des., 91, 1009–1017 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.