MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021The 18th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCChE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Fluid and Particle Processing|
|Published online||08 January 2021|
- Gu, W.-G., Y. Kawaguchi, D. Wang, and A. Saito; “Experimental Study of Turbulence Transport in a Dilute Surfactant Solution Flow Investigated by PIV,” J. Fluids Eng., 132, 051204 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gu, W.-G. and D. Wang; “Turbulence Transport of surfactant Solution Flow during Drag Reduction Degeneration,”, J. Hydrodynamics, Ser. B, 24, 479–487 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kawaguchi, Y., T. Segawa, Z. Feng, and P. Li; “Experimental Study on Drag-Reducing Channel Flow with Surfactant Additives––Spatial Structure of Turbulence Investigated by PIV System,” Int. J. Heat Fluid Flow, 23, 700–709 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li, F.-C., Y. Kawaguchi, B. Yu, J. Wei, and K. Hishida; “Experimental Study of Drag-Reduction Mechanism for a Dilute Surfactant Solution Flow,” Int. J. Heat Mass Transfer, 51, 835–843(2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ohlendorf, D., W. Interthal, and H. Hoffmann; “Surfactant Systems for drag-Reduction: PhysicoChemical Properties and Rheological Behaviour,” Rheologica Acta, 25, 486–486 (1986) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Saeki, T. and K. Tokuhara; “Development and Spread of Energy Saving Technology for Fluid Transportation by Using Drag-Reducing Effect,” (in Japanese) Nihon Reoroji Gakkaishi, 42, 279–284 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.