MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 333, 2021The 18th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress (APCChE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Fluid and Particle Processing|
|Published online||08 January 2021|
- Astarita, G.; “Objective and generally applicable criteria for flow classification,” J. Non-Newt. Fluid Mech., 6, 69–76 (1979) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chong, M. S., A. E. Perry, and B. J. Cantwell; “A General Classification of Three-Dimensional Flow Fields,” Phys. Fluids A, 2, 765–777 (1990) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- Connelly, R. K. and J. L. Kokini; “3D Numerical Simulation of the Flow of Viscous Newtonian and Shear Thinning Fluids in a Twin Sigma Blade Mixer,” Adv. Polym. Technol., 25, 182–194 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Einarsson, J., M. Yang, and E. S. G. Shaqfeh; “Einstein Viscosity with Fluid Elasticity,” Phys. Rev. Fluids, 3, 013301 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jongen, T.; “Characterization of Batch Mixers Using Numerical Flow Simulations,” AIChE J., 46, 2140–2150 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lund, T. S. and M. M. Rogers; “An Improved Measure of Strain State Probability in Turbulent Flows,” Phys. Fluids, 6, 1838–1847 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nakayama, Y., T. Kajiwara, and T. Masaki; “Strain Mode of General Flow: Characterization and Implications for Flow Pattern Structures,” AIChE J., 62, 2563–2569 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nakayama, Y., H. Takemitsu, T. Kajiwara, K. Kimura, T. Takeuchi, and H. Tomiyama; “Improving Mixing Characteristics with a Pitched Tip in Kneading Elements in Twin-Screw Extrusion,” AIChE J., 64, 1424–1434 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ottino, J. M.; The Kinematics of Mixing: Stretching, Chaos, and Transport, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, U.K. (1989) [Google Scholar]
- Tanner, R. I. and R. R. Huilgol; “On a Classification Scheme for Flow Fields,” Rheol. Acta, 14, 959–962 (1975) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- den Toonder, J. M. J., G. D. C. Kuiken, and F. T. M. Nieuwstadt; “A Criterion for Identifying Strong Flow Regions in Turbulence,” Euro. J. mech. B, 15, 735–753 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- Yang, H. H. and I. Manas-Zloczower; “Flow Field Analysis of the Kneading Disc Region in a Co-Rotating Twin Screw Extruder,” Polym. Eng. Sci., 32, 1411–1417 (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yao, C. H. and I. Manas-Zloczower; “Influence of Design on Dispersive Mixing Performance in an Axial Discharge Continuous Mixer –LCMAX 40,” Polym. Eng. Sci., 38, 936–946 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yao, W. G., S. Tanifuji, K. Takahashi, and K. Koyama; “Mixing Eﬃciency in a Pin Mixing Section for SingleScrew Extruders,” Polym. Eng. Sci., 41, 908–917 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.