MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 332, 202119th International Conference Diagnostics of Machines and Vehicles “Hybrid Multimedia Mobile Stage”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||06 January 2021|
- Agarwal A., Biofuels (alcohols and biodiesel) applications as fuels for internal combustion engines, Progress in Energy and Combustion Science, Volume 33, Issue 3 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Bajor K., Biernat K., Biofuels as alternative energy carriers in internal combustion engines, classification and development prospects, Automotive Archive, No 1 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Wierzbicki S., Biogas as a fuel for diesel engines, Jurnal of Kones Powertrain and Transport, Vo. 19, No. 3 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Singh J., Commercialization petential of microalgae for biofuels production, Renewable and Substainable Energy Revews, Vol. 14 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Singh A., Nigan P., Murphy J., Renewable flues from algae: an answer to debatable land basad fuels, Bioresource Technology, Vol. 102 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Banapurmath N., Tawari P., Hosmath R., Performance and emission characteristics of a DI compression ignition engine operated on Honge, Jatropha And sesame oil methyl esters, Renewable Energy, Vol. 33 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Ghobadian B., Rahimi H., Nikbakht A., Najafi G., Yusaf T., Diesel engine performance and exhaust emission analysis using waste cooking biodiesel fuels with an artificial neural network, Renewable Energy, Vol. 34 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Banapurmath N., Tawari P., Hosmath R., 2008, Pperformance and emission characteristics of a DI compression ignition engine operated on Honge, Jatropha And sesame oil methyl esters, Renewable Energy, Vol. 33 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Naik S., Goud V., Rout P., Dalai A., Producyion of first and second generation biofuels: a comprenensive review, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 14 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Zivkovic S., Veljkovic M., Environmental impacts the of production and use of biodiesel, Environmental Science and Pollution Research. No 25 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Lie X., Mupondwa E., Life cycle assessment of camelina oil derived biodiesel and jet fuel in the Canadian Prairies. Science of The Total Environment, No 481 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Man X., Cheung C., Ning Z., Wei L., Huang Z., Influence of engine load and speed on regulated and unregulated emissions of a diesel engine fueled with diesel fuel blended with waste cooking oil biodiesel. Fuel. No 180 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Chauhan B., Kumara N., Chob H., Limc H., A study on the performance and emission of a diesel engine fueled with Karanja biodiesel and its blends. Energy, No 56 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Markiewicz M. Muslewski L., Pajak M., Impact Of Biocomponent Additive To Diesel Oil On Values Of Elected Functional Parameters Of Transport Means, Polish Journal Of Environmental Studies, Vol. 29 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Markiewicz M., Muslewski L., Survey performance and emission parameters of diesel engine powered by diesel oil and fatty acid methyl esters using fuzzy logic techniques, Fuel, Vol. 277 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Markiewicz M., Muslewski L., The Impact Of Powering An Engine With Fuels From Renewable Energy Sources Including Its Software Modification On A Drive Unit Performance Parameters, Sustainability, Vol. 11 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Correa S., Arbilla G., Carbonyl emission in diesel and biodiesel exhaust, Atmospheric Environment, Vol. 44 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Agarwal A.K., Srivastava D.K., Dhar A., Maurya R.K., Shukla P.CH., Singh A.P., Effect of fuel injection timing and pressure on combustion, emissions and performance characteristics of a single cylinder diesel engine, Fuel, Vol. 111 (2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.