MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 332, 202119th International Conference Diagnostics of Machines and Vehicles “Hybrid Multimedia Mobile Stage”
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||06 January 2021|
- Jyoti K. Sinha, Significance of Vibration Diagnosis of Rotating Machines during Installation and Commissioning: A Summary of Few Cases, Noise & Vibration Worldwide, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- V. Liubchyk, A. Kylimnik, S. Horyashchenko, Application of the Multi-frequency Phase Method of Ranging to Many Objects for Construction of Ground Penetrating Radar, International Radar Symposium (IRS-2013), Dresden, Germany, 19 – 21 May, p. 835-840, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- V. Liubchyk, S.A. Karvan, G.B. Paraska, Model of transmission of probing signals in the study of nano-objects, Materials Science 2012, 12th IEEE International Conference on Nanotechnology (IEEE-NANO), ISSN: 1944-9399, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- S. Horiashchenko, I. Golinka, A. Bubulis, V. Jurenas, Simulation and Research of the Nozzle with an Ultrasonic Resonator for Spraying Polymeric Materials, Mechanika, Vol. 24, No 1, p. 61-64, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- J. Musial, S. Horiashchenko, R. Polasik, T. Kalaczynski, M. Matuszewski, M. Srutek, Abrasion Wear Resistance of Polymer Constructional Materials for Rapid Prototyping and Tool-Making Industry, Polymers, 12, p. 873, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- S. Horiashchenko, K. Horiashchenko, J. Musial, Methodology of measuring spraying the droplet flow of polymers from nozzle, Mechanika, 26, p. 82-86, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- D. Abboud, Vibration-based condition monitoring of rotating machines in nonstationary regime, Mechanics, INSA de Lyon, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A. Boryssenko, V. Prokhorenko, Simulation of Subsurface Electromagnetic Wave Propagation and Scattering, Millenium Conference on Antennas and Propagation, April 9-14, Davos, Switzerland, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Yu.K. Sirenko, I.V. Sukharevsky, O.I. Sukharevsky, N.P. Yashina, Fundamental and applied problems of the theory of electromagnetic wave scattering, p. 344, Kharkiv, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- O. Paraska, S. Karvan, V. Liubchik, O. Chervonyuk, Nanoparticles in environment: life cycle and method of determination, Nanosafety Congress – Turkey: Abstract book, 26-28 April 2012, Kemer-Antalya, Turkey, p. 56, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- V. Liubchyk, S. Karvan, G. Paraska, Model of Transmission of Probing Signals in the Study of Nano-objects, 12th International Conference on Nanotechnology: Conference Proceedings, ICC, Birmingham, UK, 20-23, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- K. Horiaschenko, V. Stetcuk, Modified method of spectral analysis of the reflection signal for damage detection systems in power lines, JVE International Ltd, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- K.L. Horiaschenko, Pulse-phase measurements for a line with two inhomogeneities, Measuring and computing engineering in technological processes, Khmelnytskyi, No. 1, p. 80-82, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Technical documantation, AD9850. CMOS, 125 MHz Complete DDS Synthesizer. Analog Device, http://www.analog.com/media/en/technical-documentation/data-sheets/AD9850.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- W. Kester, MT-003: Understand SINAD, ENOB, SNR, THD, THD + N, and SFDR so You Don’t Get Lost in the Noise Floor, Analog Devices, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- M. Zóltowski, M. Liss, B. Zóltowski, J. Melcer, Truss harbor cranes modal design elements research, Polish Maritime Research, No 4 (88), Vol. 22, pp. 84-92 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M. Lukasiewicz, M. Liss, N. Dluhunovych, Analysis of vibrodiagnostics methods in the technical state study of designed multimedia mobile scenes, 18th International Conference Diagnostics of Machines and Vehicles, MATEC Web of Conferences, Vol. 302 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- M. Lukasiewicz, P. Falecki, T. Kalaczynski, B. Zóltowski, J. Musial, J. Wilczarska, R. Kostek: Analysis of the thermovision diagnostics potential in the light system elements, 24th International Conference Engineering Mechanics, Engineering Mechanics, 24, p. 1805-8248, Czech Republic, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- V. Martynyuk, O. Eromenko, J. Boiko, T. Kalaczynski, Diagnostics of supercapacitors, 17th International Conference Diagnostics of Machines and Vehicles, Matec Web of Conferences 2018, 182, 1-10, Poland, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M. Lukasiewicz, T. Kalaczynski, J. Musial, J. Shalapko, Diagnostics of buggy vehicle transmission gearbox technical state based on modal vibrations, JVE Inetrnational Journal, Vol. 16, 6, p. 3137-3145, (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.