MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 332, 202119th International Conference Diagnostics of Machines and Vehicles “Hybrid Multimedia Mobile Stage”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||06 January 2021|
- F.J. de Cos Juez, F. Sánchez Lasheras, P.J. García Nieto, A Álvarez-Arenal, Non-linear numerical analysis of a double-threaded titanium alloy dental implant by FEM, Appl. Math. and Comp. Vol. 206, 2, pp. 952-967, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- O. Cantó-Navés, X. Marimon, M. Ferrer, J. Cabratosa-Termesa, Comparison between experimental digital image processing and numerical methods for stress analysis in dental implants with different restorative materials, Journal of the Mechanical Behavior of Biomedical Materials, Vol. 113, (2021). [Google Scholar]
- O. Kayabasi, Design methodology for dental implant using approximate solution techniques, Journal of Stomatology, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Available online, 22 January 2020. [Google Scholar]
- M. Shash, H. Nazha, W. Abbas, Influence of Different Abutment Designs on the Biomechanical Behavior of One-Piece Zirconia Dental Implants and Their Surrounding Bone: A 3D-FEA, IRBM, Vol 40, 6, pp. 313-319, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- M. Wirwicki, Effect of the aging process at a temperature of 300 degrees Celsius of Ti6Al4V alloy on mechanical strength under static loading conditions, 9th International Conference On Manufacturing Science And Education (Mse 2019): Trends In New Industrial Revolution, 5-7 June, Sibiu, Romania, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- K. Karolewska, B. Ligaj, M. Wirwicki, G. Szala, Strength analysis of Ti6Al4V titanium alloy produced by the use of additive manufacturing method under static load conditions, JMR&T, Vol. 9, 2 pp. 1365-1379, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- K. Karolewska, B. Ligaj, Mechanical properties comparison of Ti6Al4V produced by different technologies under static load conditions, 9th International Conference On Manufacturing Science And Education (Mse 2019): Trends In New Industrial Revolution, 5-7 June, Sibiu, Romania, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- K. Karolewska, B. Ligaj, D. Boronski, Strain Analysis of Ti6Al4V Titanium Alloy Samples Using Digital Image Correlation, Materials, Vol 13, 15, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- M. Wirwicki, Analysis of the impact of the machining method and material environmental conditions on the strength of ZrO2, JMR&T, Vol. 9, 3 pp. 2645-2651. [Google Scholar]
- A. Andrzejewska, M. Wirwicki, A. Andryszczyk, P. Siemianowski, Procedure for Determining Aqueous Medium Absorption in Biopolymers, 3rd International Materials, Industrial And Manufacturing Engineering Conference (Mimec2017), AIP Conference Proceedings, Vol 1902, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- B. Ligaj, M. Wirwicki, K. Karolewska, A. Jasinska, Experimental verification of numerical calculations of railway passenger seats, 3rd International Conference On Science, Technology, And Interdisciplinary Research (Ic-Star), IOP Conference Series-Materials Science and Engineering, Vol 344, (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.