MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 332, 202119th International Conference Diagnostics of Machines and Vehicles “Hybrid Multimedia Mobile Stage”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||06 January 2021|
- A.F. Molland, The maritime engineering reference book, a guide to ship design, construction and operation (Butterworth-Heinemann, 2011). [Google Scholar]
- L. Muslewski, Evaluation Method of Transport Systems Operation Quality, Pol. J. Environ. Stud. 18, 2A (2009). [Google Scholar]
- M. Woropay, B. Landowski, A. Neubauer, Controlling reliability in the transport systems (B.P.E.-WIEM, Bydgoszcz – Radom, 2004). [Google Scholar]
- M. Woropay, L. Muslewski, Quality in a systemic approach (ITeE, Radom, 2005). [Google Scholar]
- T.P. Zielinski, Digital processing of signals. From theory to practice (WKL, Warszawa, 2009). [Google Scholar]
- J. Izydorczyk, G. Pionka, G. Tyma, Theory of signals. Introduction 2nd Edition – Corrected and amended (Helion, Gliwice, 2006). [Google Scholar]
- J. Szabatin, Signal theory fundamentals (WKL, Warszawa, 2007). [Google Scholar]
- I. Górniewicz S. Roman, Mathematical Analysis for Physicians (Scientific Publishing Office of Nicolaus Copernicus University of Torun, Torun, 2000). [Google Scholar]
- L. Muslewski, M. Pajak, A. Grzadziela, J. Musial, Analysis of vibration time histories in the time domain for propulsion systems of minesweepers, J. Vibroengineering, Issue 3, Volume 17 Issue 3, pp. 1309-1316 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M. Pajak, D. Lisjak, D. Kolar, Identification of inability states of rotating subsystems of vehicles and machines, J. KONES, Vol. 26 Issue 1, pp. 111-118 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- PN ISO 10816-1. [Google Scholar]
- http://www.shipspotting.com/gallery/photo.php?lid=2071522. [Google Scholar]
- A. Grzadziela, J. Musial, L. Muslewski, M. Pajak, A method for identification of non-coaxiality in engine shaft lines of a selected type of naval ships, Pol. Marit. Res., Vol. 22 Issue 1, pp. 65-71 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M. Pajak, L. Muslewski, B. Landowski, A. Grzadziela, Fuzzy identification of the reliability state of the mine detecting ship propulsion system, Pol. Marit. Res., Vol. 26 Issue 1, pp. 55-64 (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.