MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 331, 2020International Conference on Urban Disaster Resilience (ICUDR 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Water Science and Engineering|
|Published online||09 December 2020|
- Asdak, C. Hydrology and Watershed Management. UGM-Press, Yogyakarta (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Patwardhan, A.S., Nieber, J.L., & Johns, E.L. Effective rainfall estimation methods. Journal of Irrigation and Drainage Engineering, 116(2), 182-193 (1990). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I WayanSutapa, Pengaruh Perubahan Iklim Terhadap Permodelan Debit (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Faza Ramadhani, Dependable Flow and Flood Control Performance of Logung Dam, Central Java Province, Indonesia, Journal of the Civil Engineering Forum, Vol. 3 No. 2 May (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Ali and S. Mubarak (2017), Effective Rainfall Calculation Methods for Field Crops: An Overview, Analysis and New Formulation, Asian Research Journal of Agriculture, 7(1): 1-12 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Vallet, C. Bertrand, O. Fabbri, and J. Mudry (2015), An efficient workflow to accurately compute groundwater recharge for the study of rainfall-triggered deepseated landslides, application to the Séchilienne unstable slope (western Alps), Hydrol. Earth Syst. Sci., 19, 427-449 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.