MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 331, 2020International Conference on Urban Disaster Resilience (ICUDR 2019)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Water Science and Engineering|
|Published online||09 December 2020|
- R.J. Kodoatie, Ground Water System, Publisher ANDI Yogyakarta, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Asdak, Guidelines for Hydrology and Hydraulic Planning Building on the River, Bogor, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Galleguillos, Comparison of Two temperature differencing methods do estimate Daily evapotranspiration over a Mediterranean vineyard watershed from ASTER data, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Suripin, Preservation of Soil and Water Resources, Publisher Andi Jogjakarta, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- S. Sosrodarsono, Improvement and Setting of the River, Publisher PT. Pradnya Paramita, Jakarta, (1984) [Google Scholar]
- Soewarno, Hydrology Measurement and Processing of Hydrometric River Flow Data, Bandung, (1991) [Google Scholar]
- I.B.D.P. Aryana, P.IP.G. Wiswa, A.P., D.M. Restu, D.P. Aditya, Pkm-P Morphological Characteristics of River Estuary Yeh Abe, in Kelating beach, Publisher University of Warmadewa Denpasar, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Montarcih, Hydrology of Basic Techniques. Malang, Publisher CV. Citra Malang. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- F.J. Mock, Land Capacity Appraised Indonesia water Availability appraised, UNDP/FAO, Bogor, (1973) [Google Scholar]
- W. Junaida, Discharge Analysis Based on FJ Mock Model, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- IW. Sutapa, M.B. Rispiningtati, L. Montarcih, Effect of Climate Change on Water Availability of Bangga River, Central Sulawesi of Indonesia, J. Basic. Appl. Sci. Res. , 3(2), 1051-1058 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- IW. Sutapa, The Influence of Climate Change on Discharge Modeling, Post Graduate Dissertation of Brawijaya University, Malang, East Java, Indonesia, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- IW. Sutapa, M.B. Rispiningtati, L. Montarcih, Model of MockWyn-UB for Assessing Water Availability due to the Effect of Climate Change, Proceedings of the International Seminar of Indonesian Hydraulic Engineering Experts Association, Yogyakarta, Indonesia, 8 September 2013 [Google Scholar]
- H. Nugroho, Hydrology Application, 1st ed. Malang, Indonesia, Jogja Mediutama, p. 95-105 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Richard, Crop Evapotranspiration-Guidelines for Computing Crop Water Requirement-FAO Irrigation and Drainage Paper No. 56. Rome, Food Agriculture Organization of the United Nation, p. Chapter 2. (1998) [Google Scholar]
- IW. Sutapa, Effect of Climate Change on Recharging Groundwater in Bangga Watershed, Central Sulawesi of Indonesia, Environ. Eng. Res. J. 22(1), (2017) [Google Scholar]
- IW. Sutapa, Application Model Mann-Kendall and Sen’S (Makesens) for Detecting Climate Change. Infrastructure J. Civil Eng. Univ. Tadulako. 4, 31-40 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- IW. Sutapa, Long-Term Trend Climatology in Sigi, Central Sulawesi province. National Seminar on Civil Engineering Narotama of University, February 28, 2015, Surabaya. p. 267-277 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- IW. Sutapa, Study Water Availability of Malino River to Meet the Need of Water Requirement in District Ongka Malino, Central Sulawesi of Indonesia, 7 (3), 1069-1075 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Ansari, IW. Sutapa, M.G. Ishak, Model Hydrology MockWyn-UB to Analyse Water Availability in Gumbasa Watershed Central Sulawesi Province, Int. Journal of Engineering Research and Application, 7(1), 94-101 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H,N. Crawford & M.S. Thurin, Hydrologic Estimate for Small Hydroelectric Projects, National Rural Electric Cooperative Association (Nreca) 1800 Massachusetts Avenue NW. Washington, DC 20036, (1981) [Google Scholar]
- IW. Sutapa, M.G. Ishak, Application of non-parametric test to detect trend rainfall in Palu Watershed, Central Sulawesi, Indonesia, Int. J. Hydrology Science and Technology, 6, 3 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.