MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 331, 2020International Conference on Urban Disaster Resilience (ICUDR 2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||09 December 2020|
- E. Dickson, J.L. Baker, D. Hoornweg, and T. Asmita, Urban risk assessments: an approach for understanding disaster and climate risk in cities. The World Bank, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Groat and D. Wang, Architectural research methods. John Wiley & Sons, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- C.N. Schulz, The Concept Ot Dwelling: On the Way to Figurative Architecture. Rizzoli International Publications, 1985. [Google Scholar]
- E.T.S. Darjosanjoto, “Penelitian Arsitektur di Bidang Perumahan dan Permukiman. ” Surabaya: ITS press, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- M. for the Environment, Urban Design Toolkit Third Edition. New Zealand, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- S. Salat and L. Bourdic, “Spatial Planning Principles & Assessment Framework For Climate Adaptive & Resilient Cities in China,” 2014. [Google Scholar]
- BPBD Kabupaten Karanganyar, “BPBD Kabupaten Karanganyar. ” [Google Scholar]
- B. Sidoarjo, “Sidoarjo dalam Angka,” 2017. [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Mohareb, “Emergency evacuation model: accessibility as a starting point,” Proc. Inst. Civ. Eng. - Urban Des. Plan., vol. 164, no. 4, pp. 215–224, Dec. 2011. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.