MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 331, 2020International Conference on Urban Disaster Resilience (ICUDR 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||09 December 2020|
- S. Soekanto and S. Mamudji, Penelitian hukum normatif: Suatu tinjauan singkat. RajaGrafindo Persada, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- Act Number 24 of 2007 concerning Disaster Management. (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Government Regulation Number 21 of 2008 concerning Implementation of Disaster Management. (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Government Regulation Number 22 of 2008 concerning Funding and Management of Disaster Relief. (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Presidential Regulation Number 8 of 2008 concerning the National Disaster Management Agency. (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Background Report, Law and Regulation for the Reduction of Risk from Natural Disasters in Japan, A National Law Desk Survey October. (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Disaster Countermeasure Basic Act. (1961). [Google Scholar]
- Director-General For Disaster Management Cabinet Office, Government of Japan, Disaster Management In Japan, A National Law Desk Survey. (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.