MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 331, 2020International Conference on Urban Disaster Resilience (ICUDR 2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||09 December 2020|
- Minister of Public Works Regulation No. 45 / PRT / M / 2008. About Guidelines for Building Maintenance and Maintenance, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Syamsuddin Jasmin, Identifikasi Kebutuhan Pemeliharaan Gedung (Studi Kasus Gedung Kantor Bupati Mamuju Utara. Essay. Engineering Faculty, Tadulako University. (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Regulation of the Director General of Primary and Secondary Education Ministry of Education and Culture No. 04 / D / P / 2016. About the Guidelines for Implementing Special Allocation Funds in the Field of Special Education for Elementary Schools / Primary Schools. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Minister of Public Works and Public Housing Regulation No. 29 / PRT / M / 2006. About the Guidelines for Technical Requirements for Buildings. (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Minister of Public Works Regulation No. 45 / PRT / M / 2007 concerning Technical Guidelines for the Construction of State Buildings. (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Minister of Public Works Regulation No. 24 / PRT / M / 2008 concerning Guidelines for Building Maintenance and Maintenance. (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Ropi, R. Mohammad and A.A. Tabassi, “Study on Maintenance Practices for School Buildings in Terengganu and Kedah, Malaysia”, MATEC Web of Conferences, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Yusoff, N.S.M ; Maimunah, S; Ibrahim, S; and Masitah, M; “The Development of The Key Performance Indicators for School Classroom Facilities”, International Journal of Real Estate Studies, Volume 1, Number 2, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Al-Bukhari, Ibraheem, “Multi-Level GIS-Based Data Management Model for Building Maintenance and Repair Data”, Thesis, Civil Engineering, University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Lavy, S and David L.B, “Facilities Maintenance Management Practices in Large Public Schools, Texas”, Facilities, Emerald, Volume 27, No. 1/2, pp 5-20, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Uko, E. S, “Principalship and Effective Management of Facilities in Secondary Schools in Cross River State, Nigeria”, International Journal of Academic Research and Reflection, Vol. 3, No. 1, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Chan, Eric, “Building Maintenance Strategy: A Sustainable Refurbishment Perspective”, Universal Journal of Management 2(1): 19-25, (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.