MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 331, 2020International Conference on Urban Disaster Resilience (ICUDR 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 December 2020|
- Ballard, G. and G. Howell. What Kind of Production is Construction. in 6th International Conference on Lean Construction. 1998. Guarujá, Brazil. [Google Scholar]
- Bashford, H., et al., Implications of Even Flow Production Methodology for U. S. Housing Industry. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 2003. 129(3): p. 330-337. [Google Scholar]
- Gann, D.M., Construction as a manufacturing process? Similarities and differences between industrialized housing and car production in Japan. Construction Management and Economics, 1996. 14(5): p. 437 - 450. [Google Scholar]
- Blismas, N. and R. Wakefield, Drivers, constraints and the future of offsite manufacture in Australia. Construction Innovation: Information, Process, Management, 2009. 9(1): p. 72-83. [Google Scholar]
- Koskela, L. Management of production in construction: A theoretical approach. In 7th Annual Conf. of the Int. Group for Lean Construction. 1999. Univ. of California, Berkeley, California: International Group for lean Construction. [Google Scholar]
- Winch, G.M., Towards a theory of construction as production by projects. Building Research & Information, 2006. 34(2): p. 154 - 163. [Google Scholar]
- Sawhney, A., et al., Impact of Inspected Buffers on Production Parameters of Construction Processes. Journal of Construction Engineering & Management, 2009. 135(4): p. 319-329. [Google Scholar]
- Gharaie, E., R. Wakefield, and N. Blismas, Explaining the Increase in the Australian Average House Completion Time: Activity-based versus Workflow-based Approach. Australasian Journal of Construction Economics and Building, .2010 10(4): p. 34-49. [Google Scholar]
- Bashford, H., K.D. Walsh, and A. Sawhney, Production System Loading-Cycle Time Relationship in Residential Construction. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 2005. 131(1): p. 15-22. [Google Scholar]
- Mubarak, S.A., Construction Project Scheduling and Control. 2nd ed. 2010, Hoboken, N. J. : John Wiley & Sons, Inc. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Walsh, K.D., A. Sawhney, and H.H. Bashford, Production Equations for Unsteady-State Construction Processes. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 2007. 133(3): p. 254-261. [Google Scholar]
- Tommelein, I.D. and D.R. Riley, Parade game: Impact of work flow variability on trade performance. Journal of Construction Engineering & Management, 1999. 125(5): p. 304. [Google Scholar]
- Howell, G., A. Laufer, and G. Ballard, Interaction between Subcycles: One Key to Improved Methods. Journal of Construction Engineering and Management, 1993. 119(4): p. 714-728. [Google Scholar]
- Hopp, W.J. and M.L. Spearman, Factory physics. 3rd ed. 2008, New York: McGraw-Hill/Irwin. [Google Scholar]
- Sawhney, A., et al., Construction II: simulation of production homebuilding using simphony, in Proceedings of the 33nd conference on Winter simulation. 2001, IEEE Computer Society: Arlington, Virginia. p. 1521-1527. [Google Scholar]
- Sawhney, A., et al. A Discrete Event Simulation Model to Analyze the Residential Construction Inspection Process. 2005. Cancun, Mexico: ASCE. [Google Scholar]
- Fadjar, A., et al., The effect of resource availability on completion time in volume home building, in The 19th International CIB World Building Congress, S. Kajewski, K. Manley, and K. Hampson, Editors. 2013, Queensland University of Technology: Brisbane. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.