MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 331, 2020International Conference on Urban Disaster Resilience (ICUDR 2019)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||09 December 2020|
- K. Crowley, S. Williams, N. Horspool, J. Ungaro, H. Damlamian, R. Paulik, G. Turek, F. Nelson, T. Simi, S.L. Lin. Pacific Risk Tool Design Plan Summary: Samoa NIWA client report 2016139WN. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K. Crowley, S. Williams, N. Horspool, J. Ungaro, H. Damlamian, R. Paulik, G. Turek, F. Nelson, T. Simi, S.L. Lin, P. Korisa, E. Garaebiti. Pacific Risk Tool Design Plan Summary: Vanuatu. NIWA client report 2016139WN. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. King, R. Bell, D.W. Heron, I. Matcham, J. Schmidt, W.J. Cousins, S. Reese, T. Wilson, D.M. Johnston, R. Henderson, et al. RiskScape Project: 2004 - 2008. Lower Hutt (NZ): GNS Science consultancy report 2009/247. 162 p. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- T. Simi, S. Williams. Tsunami risk and loss modelling for response planning in Samoa: Case study 1 – literature review. NIWA client report 2018015CH. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T. Simi, R. Paulik, S. Williams, F. Scheele, N. Horspool. Tsunami Vulnerability Model Development: PARTneR case study series Samoa. NIWA client report 2018016WN. (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.