MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 331, 2020International Conference on Urban Disaster Resilience (ICUDR 2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||09 December 2020|
- D. Nakagawa, H. S. Kobayashi, A Study of the Measures to Address Traffic Issues in the Event of an Earthquake Disaster – Lessons Form the Hanshi Awaji Earthquake, Journal of Japan Society of Civil Engineers,62, 187-206, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S. Bhattacharyaa, M. Hyodo b, G. Nikitas a, B. Ismael c, H. Suzuki d, D. Lombardi c, S. Egami e, G. Watanabe b, K. Goda, Geotechnical and Infrastructural Damage Due to the 2016 Kumamoto Earthquake Sequence, Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, 104, 390-394, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Secondary Kumamoto City Urban Master Plan -- Regional Structure, (2009), http://www.city.kumamoto.jp/hpkiji/pub/detail.aspx?c_id=5&id=1184 [Google Scholar]
- M. Takita, Y.O. Kumagai, Assessment of the Community Response Capacity for the Shelter Management During a Large-scale Disaster, Journal of social safety science, 15-24, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Y.K. Kobayashi, K.K. Masaki, Research on Evaluation Method on Disaster Prevention Power of Community and Company by Using Diagnosis and Radar Char, Bulletin of Aichi Institute of Technology, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- C.E. Shannon, A Mathematical Theory of Communication, Bell System Technical Journal, 27, 379-423, (1948) [Google Scholar]
- W.C. Yang, K. Xu, J.J. Liang, C. Ma, L.L. Bin, Integrated Flood Vulnerability Assessment Approach Based on TOPSIS and Shannon Entropy Methods, Ecological Indicators, 89, 269-280, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- F. Feizi, A. Karbalaei-Ramezanali, H. Tusi. Mineral Potential Mapping Via TOPSIS with Hybrid AHP–Shannon Entropy Weighting of Evidence: A Case Study for Porphyry-Cu, Farmahin Area, Markazi Province, Iran Natural Resources Research,26, 553-570, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H.T. Hasegawa, F.O. Yamazaki, M.S. Matsuka, Visual Detection of Building Damage Due to the 1995 Hyogoken-Nanbu Earthquake Using Aerial HDTV Images, Journal of Japan Society of Civil Engineers, 257-265, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Sugino, R.H. Yamamuro, S.N. Kobayashi, S.O. Murase, S.K. Ohmura, Y.H. Hayashi, Analyses of Building Damages in Mashiki Town in the 2016 Kumamoto Earthquake, Journal of JAEE, 16, 69-83, (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.