MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- A. Ilyushchenko, L. Markova, V. Chekan, I. Fomikhina, V. Koleda, Atlas of industrial destruction of various structures (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G. Tymoshenko, D. Anishchenko, Promising method of repair of aircraft pipelines with minor operational damage, Materials of the IX All-Russian Scientific and Technical Conference with international participation, p. 149-153 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Zides, N. Wolykh, Defects of structural materials, part 2 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Anisovich, I. Rumyantseva, Practice of metallographic research of materials (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. Bubnov, S. Marfitsyn, Austenitic steels and plastic deformation, Bulletin of Kurgan State University, 2, p. 41-43 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G. Snezhnoy, On the possibility of controlling small deformations of austenitic chromium-nickel steels by magnetometric method, Aerospace engineering and technology, 9, p. 131-135 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- I. Bogachev, Cavitation destruction and cavitation-resistant alloys (1972) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.