MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- S.M. Reser, O.N. Larin, F. Wende, D.E. Tarasov. Models for calculating the cost of storing goods in logistics centers, in Transport: science, technology, management, 4 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. Misanova. Analysis of political risks taking into account foreign experience, in Bulletin of the University. State University of Management, 17 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Tarasov. On increasing the efficiency of delivery of building materials to construction sites (for example, delivery of concrete mix), in Innovative transport, 2 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Majercak, S. Kudlac, M. Panak. Sustainable and Economically Efficient Five-point Supply Chain Management, in Proceedings of the 20th International Scientific Conference on Transport Means, 5-7 October 2016, Kaunas, Lithuania (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Z.Y. Zhao, K. Xu, J. Zuo. Developing the International Construction Contracting Market: Enterprise Niche Approach, Journal of management in engineering, 33, 1, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bu-Qammaz, I. Dikmen, M. Birgonul. Risk assessment of international construction projects using the analytic network process, Canadian journal of civil engineering, 7, 36 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- P. Majercak, J. Majercak. Logistics Indicators for Measuring Performance of Logistics System in the Company, in 3rd International Conference on Education Reform and Management Innovation (ERMI 2015). Advances in Education Research, 78, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- GOST R ISO / IEC 31010-2011 Risk management. Risk assessment methods, Standartinform (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N. Rayesa, D. Retnoningsih, A. Aprilia. Risk mitigation of sustainable supply chain for food product based on apple commodity, RJОAS, Malanga, Indonesia, 96, 12, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kudlac, V. Stefancova, J. Majercak. Using the Saaty Method and the FMEA Method for Evaluation of Constraints in Logistics Chain, in 10th International Scientific Conference on Transportation Science and Technology, 04-05 May, Vilnius, Lithuania, 187, (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.