MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- Lanshin A.I., Meleshin V.I., Agarkov N.I., Development of the working layout of a single-stage compressor CDK-3.00.000.00 PZ [Google Scholar]
- Vai-Man Lei, Tomoki Kawakubo. A fast method for conjugate heat transfer analysis of centrifugal compressor, (2007) ASME International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition November 11-15, (2007), Seattle, Washington, USA. [Google Scholar]
- Xinqian Zheng, Lei Jin, Tao Du. Effect of temperature on the strength of a centrifugal compressor impeller for a turbocharger, Proc IMechE Part C: J Mechanical Engineering Science [Google Scholar]
- German, M.L. Mathematical model for calculating the heat-protection properties of the composite coating “ceramic microspheres-binder” / M.L. German, P.S. Grinchuk // Journal of Engineering Physics and Thermophysics. – (2002). - Vol. 75, N 6. - P. 1301-1313. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.V. Mikhailovsky, P.V. Prosuntsov, And S.V. Reznik. Development of high-heat-conducting polymer composite materials for space structures / / UDC 629.78:620.22 [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Kablov, G.M. Gunyaev, S.I. Ilchenko. Structural carbon plastics with increased conductivity / / UDC678. 8 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.