MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- V. Mishin, M. Osin, Introduction to Aircrafts Design (Moscow, Mashinostroenie, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- M. Levin, Modular System Design and Evaluation (Berlin,Springer International Publishing 2015) [Google Scholar]
- T. Ritchey, General morphological analysis as a basic scientific modelling method, Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 126, pp. 81-91, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bardenhagen, D. Rakov, Analysis and Synthesis of Aircraft Configurations during Conceptual Design using an Advanced Morphological Approach (Darmstadt, Deutsche Gesellschaft für Luft- und Raumfahrt - Lilienthal-Oberth e.V., 2019) [Google Scholar]
- F. Zwicky, Discovery, Invention, Research–Through the Morphological Approach, (Toronto, The Macmillan Company, 1969) [Google Scholar]
- F. Zwicky, The Morphological Method of Analysis and Construction, Courant Anniversary Volume, pp. 461-70, (1948) [Google Scholar]
- I. Statnikov, G. Firsov, Processing of the results of the planned mathematical experiment in solving problems of research of dynamics machines and mechanisms. International Multi-Conference on Industrial Engineering and Modern Technologies (FarEastCon), pp. 1-6, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Statnikov, J. Matusov, A. Statnikov, Multicriteria Engineering Optimization Problems: Statement, Solution and Applications, J Optim Theory Appl, 155, pp. 355-375 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D. Rakov, Okkam - Advanced Morphological Approach as Method for Computer Aided Innovation (CAI), MATEC Web of Conferences 298, ICMTMTE 2019, 00120 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- B. Garvey, Combining quantitative and qualitative aspects of problem structuring in computational morphological analysis, (London, Imperial College, 2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.