MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- Anurev V.I. (2001) Reference book for designer-mechanical engineer: In 3 v. V.2. 8-th ed., rev. and add.; Ed. I.N. Zhestkova. Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 2001, 912 p., Russia. [Google Scholar]
- Kolesov, IM (1999) Fundamentals of mechanical engineering technology: a textbook. 2nd ed., Corr. Moscow: Higher. school. Russia. [Google Scholar]
- Nepomiluev V.V., Oleynikova E.V., Gusarova N.I. (2015) Probabilistic-statistical model of the process of individual selection. Intelligent systems in production 1: 8-13, Russia. [Google Scholar]
- Osetrov V.G., Slashchev E.S. (2015) Assembly in mechanical engineering, instrument making. Theory technology and organization. Izhevsk. IICP [Google Scholar]
- Osetrov V.G., Slashchev E.S. (2014) Improving the calculations of the dimensional chain when using the method of group interchangeability. Assembly in mechanical engineering, instrument making 7: 24–29, Russia. [Google Scholar]
- Osetrov V.G., Slashchev E.S. (2014) The calculation of the accuracy of compounds with tension when using the method of group interchangeability. Intelligent systems in production. 2 (24): 52-56, Russia. [Google Scholar]
- Scholz, F. (1995) Tolerance Stack Analysis Methods Research and Technology. Boeing Information & Support Services. [Google Scholar]
- Sorokin M.N., Anurov Y.N. (2011) Formalization of the method of intergroup interchangeability in the implementation of selective assembly of products. Assembly in mechanical engineering, instrument making 8: 16–19, Russia. [Google Scholar]
- Sorokin M.N., Anurov Y.N. (2016) Rolling bearing assembly. Assembly in mechanical engineering, instrument making. 2:18-23, Russia. [Google Scholar]
- Lebedevsky M.S., Weitz V.L., Fedorov A.I. (1985) Scientific basis of automatic assembly. Moscow: Mashinostroenie, Russia. [Google Scholar]
- Altschul R. (1994) Case study in statistical tolerancing. Manufacturing Review of the AMSE 7: 52-56. [Google Scholar]
- Bezyazyachny V.F., Nepomiluyev V.V. (2015) Possible ways to improve the quality of manufacturing engineering products. Assembly in mechanical engineering, instrument making 1: 17-20, Russia. [Google Scholar]
- Chase, K.W., Gao J., Magleby, S.P., Sorensen, C.D. (1996) Including geometric feature variations in tolerance analysis of mechanical assemblies. IE Transactions (Institute of Industrial Engineers) 28 (10): 795-807. [Google Scholar]
- Goldfarb, V.Malina, O. Trubachev, E New concept of the process of designing gearboxes and gear systems, , (2016) . Mechanisms and Machine Science 34: 405-423. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Henzold, G. (2006) Geometrical dimensioning and tolerancing for design Manufacturing and Inspection. 2nd Edition–Elsevier.Oxford, UK [Google Scholar]
- Laaneots R. (2004) Modified calculation method of tolerance of dimensional chain dependent link. 4th international DAAAM symposium «Industrial engineering–innovation as competitive edge SME» Tallinn, Estonia:. 43-46. [Google Scholar]
- Mishunin V.P. Osetrov V.G. (2002) Optimization in achieving the accuracy of the axial clearance in the gearboxes. Assembly in mechanical engineering, instrument making. 2002, №6, p. 2-4, Russia. [Google Scholar]
- Srinivasan V. (2008) Standardizing the specification, verification, and exchange of product geometry Research, status and trends. Computer-Aided Design 40 (7): 738–749. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Y., Gupta M. (2004) Optimization of a flat due. Mechanical Engineering–Engineering Mechanics Department Michigan Technological University Houghton, ANTEC: 3007-3011. [Google Scholar]
- Voyachek I.I. (2006) Integrated design of fixed couplings: monograph. Penza: Penza State University, Russia. [Google Scholar]
- Malikova, D.M., Slashchev, E.S., Istomin, E.P., Vagizov, M.R., Kolbina, O.E. (2020) Method for solving problems of the theory restrictions of infocommunication systems using linear equations with many unknowns. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 2020, 507(1), 012018. [Google Scholar]
- Shilyaev S., Slashchev E., Mikhaylov, Y. (2020) The method for achievement of group interchangeability accuracy for multilink dimension chains with gaps. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 2020, 709(2), 022033. [Google Scholar]
- Voyachek, I.I., Slashchev, E.S., Malikova, D.M. (2020) Feasibility Study of Applying Group Interchangeability Method for Assembly Components of Machines. Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering, 2020, с. 271-280. [Google Scholar]
- Osetrov, V.G., Slashchev, E.S., Malikova, D.M., Shilyaev, S.A., Shaikhov, R.F. (2020) Deterministic approach to reducing the labor intensiveness and enterprises product lifecycle cost management. Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems, 2020, 12(2 Special Issue), с. 391-395. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.