MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- N.J Peter, C. Gerlitzky, A. Altin, S. Wohletz, W. Krieger, T.H. Tran, et al., Atomic level bonding mechanism in steel/aluminium joints produced by cold pressure welding, Materialia, 7 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- S. Du, S. Wang, K. Ding, A novel method of friction-diffusion welding between TiAl alloy and GH3039 high temperature alloy, Journal of Manufacturing Processes, 56, pp. 688-696 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- N.D. Jerred, I. Charit, L.R. Zirker, J.I. Cole, Pressure resistance welding of MA-957 to HT-9 for advanced reactor applications, Journal of Nuclear Materials, 508, pp. 265-277 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- H. Danesh Manesh, A. Mashreghi, S. Ehtemam Haghighi, A. Khajeh, Investigation of cold pressure welding of aluminum powder to internal surface of aluminum tube, Materials & Design, 30, pp. 723-726 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- GOST 19521-74 Welding of metals. Classification, Publishing house of standards, (1991). [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Karakozov, Connection of metals in the solid phase, Metallurgy, (1976). (In Russian). [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Karakozov, Metal pressure welding, Mechanical engineering, (1986). (In Russian). [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Latypov, V.V. Bulychev, I.N. Zybin, Metallurgical features of the formation of solid-phase metal joint upon electric-circuit heating, Russian metallurgy (Metally), 6, pp. 467-471 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Bulychev, Estimation of the ability of metals to bonding according to the temperature of formation of thermodynamically stable area of early bonding, Welding and diagnostics, 2, pp. 6-8 (2012). (In Russian). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Bulychev et al., Development of a model for the formation of metal area of early bonding during pressure welding with low-intensity force action, International technical and economic journal, 5, pp. 80-85 (2013). (In Russian). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.