MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- D. Ensminger and F.B. Stulen, Ultrasonics: Data, Equations, and Their Practical Uses, ISBN 978-0-8247-5830-1 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Ermolov, Yu. Lange, Non-Destructive Testing: Handbook: In 8 volumes, Moscow: Mechanical Engineering, (2006) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Potapov, F.P. Pekker, Nondestructive testing of structures made of composite materials L., “Mechanical Engineering”, (1977) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- D.I. Chulkov, A.V. Terekhin, M.E. Tipikin, S.I. Minin, materials of the conference “XII All-Russian conference on testing and research of properties of materials” TestMat “, Investigation of physical and mechanical properties of PCM by ultrasonic method, Moscow: VIAM State Research Center of the Russian Federation, 390 - 404, (2020) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- ASTM E 1495 - 02 Standard Guide for Acousto-Ultrasonic Assessment of Composites, Laminates, and Bonded Joints [Google Scholar]
- ISO 178:2019 Plastics — Determination of flexural properties [Google Scholar]
- ISO 527-2:2012 Plastics —Determination of tensile properties —Part 2: Test conditions for moulding and extrusion plastics [Google Scholar]
- S.E. Mastitsky, V. Shitikov, Statistical Analysis and Data Visualization with R, e-book, access address: http://r-analytics.blogspot.com (2014) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Murashov, Monitoring and diagnostics of multilayer structures made of polymer composite materials by acoustic methods: monograph, Moscow: Spectrum Publishing House LLC (2016) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.