MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- S. Cadney, M. Brochu Formation of amorphous Zr41.2Ti13.8Ni10Cu12.5Be22.5 coatings via the electrospark deposition process. Intermetallics..Vol. 16. No 4. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. Brochu, D. Heard, J. Milligan, S. Cadney Bulk nanostructure and amorphous metallic components using the electrospark welding process. Assembly automation.. Vol. 30. No 3. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. Milligan, D. Heard, M. Brochu Formation of nanostructured weldments in the Al-Si system using electrospark welding. Applied surface science.. Vol. 256. No 12. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Cadney, G. Goodall, G. Kim, A. Moran, M. Brochu The transformation of an al-based crystalline electrode material to an amorphous deposit via the electrospark welding process. Journal of alloys and compounds.. Vol. 476. No 1-2. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kolomeichenko, I.S. Kuznetsov, I.N. Kravchenko Investigation of the thickness and microhardness of electrospark coatings of amorphous and nanocrystalline alloys. Welding International.. Vol. 29. No 10. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kolomeichenko, I.S. Kuznetsov Tribotechnical properties the electrospark coating of amorphous and nanocrystalline alloys based on iron. Friction and wear.. Vol. 35. No 6. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Kuznetsov, A.V. Kolomeichenko Mass transfer of a nanocrystalline 5bdsr alloy during low-voltage electrospark treatment. Russian metallurgy (Metally). Vol. 2019. No 13. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kolomeichenko, I.S. Kuznetsov, A.Y. Izmaylov, R.Y. Solovyev, S.N. Sharifullin Investigation of finemet nanocrystalline alloy coating obtained by the electric spark method. International Journal of Nanotechnology.. Vol. 15. No 4-5. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Kuznetsov, A.V. Kolomeichenko, V.Z. Pavlov Process of mass transfer of amorphous alloys under low-voltage electric spark treatment. Surface Engineering and Applied Electrochemistry.. Vol. 53. No 4. (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.