MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- I.P. Kaur, V. Kakkar, P.K. Deol, et al. Issues and concerns in nanotech product development and its commercialization. J Control Release, 193, pp. 51-62, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhu, H. Qu, M. Luo, C. He, J. Qu, Dry friction and wear properties of several hard coating combinations. Wear, 456–457, article 203352, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- F. Schwack, N. Bader, J. Leckner, C. Demaille, G. Poll, A study of grease lubricants under wind turbine pitch bearing conditions. Wear, 454–455, article 203335, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- X. Liu, N. Umehara, T. Tokoroyama, M. Murashima. Tribological properties of ta-CNx coating sliding against steel and sapphire in unlubricated condition. Tribology International, 131, 102-111, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- C.A.L.L. Fonseca, I.F. Santos, H.I. Weber. Experimental comparison of the nonlinear dynamic behavior of a rigid rotor interacting with two types of different radial backup bearings: Ball & pinned. Tribology International, 119, pp. 250-261 , (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M. Arghir, O. Benchekroun. A simplified structural model of bump-type foil bearings based on contact mechanics including gaps and friction. Tribology International, 134, pp. 129-144, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Chasalevris, F. Dohnal. Improving stability and operation of turbine rotors using adjustable journal bearings. Tribology International, 104, pp. 369-382, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Alisin, M.A. Borik, A.V. Kulebyakin, E.E. Lomonova, V.A. Myzina, O.A. Nelyubova, N.Yu. Tabachkova, O.N. Churlyaeva, Mechanical properties of partially stabilized zirconia crystals studied by kinetic microindentation. Inorganic Materials, 51, 6, pp 548-552, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Borik., M.A. Vishnyakova, V.P. Voitsitskii, A.V. Kulebyakin, E.E. Lomonova, V.A. Myzina, V.V. Osiko, V.A. Panov. Preparation and properties of Y2O3 partially stabilized ZrO2 crystals. Inorganic Materials, 43, 11, pp. 1223-1229, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- D.R. Belichko, T.E. Konstantinova, A.V. Maletsky, N. Cornei, Influence of hafnium oxide on the structure and properties of powders and ceramics of the YSZ–HfO2 composition, Ceramics International. (to be published) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.