MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- Yu P Shlykov, E A Ganin, S N Tsarevsky Contact thermal resistance, Energia (1977), pp 327 [Google Scholar]
- S Yu Mesnyankin Methods for calculating and regulating contact thermal resistance // Sbornik nauchnih trudov «Teplovoe proektirovanie sistem» // MAI (1990), pp 78-86 [Google Scholar]
- A D Ezhov, L V Bykov, S Yu Mesnyankin, E A Bogachev, A S Razina Refinement and optimization of structural elements taking into account thermal deformations // Teplovie procesi v tehnike (2015). N 11. pp 510-516 [Google Scholar]
- N B Demkin, E V Ryzhov Surface quality and contact of machine components Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1981). [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Ezhov, L.V. Bykov, S.Yu. Mesnyankin. Numerical Method for Determining the Real Contact Area of Contacting Bodies // Journal of Surface Investigation: X-ray, Synchrotron and Neutron Techniques. (September 2018), Volume 12, Issue 5, pp 914–917 [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Bykov, N.V. Artemchuk., A.D. Ezhov. Three-dimensional of modeling microgeometry of contact pairs in technical systems // IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, Volume 709 (2020) 022057, issue 1, doi:10.1088/1757-899X/709/2/022057, 5 p. [Google Scholar]
- A A Matalin, V S, Ristsova Surface cleanliness of parts to be coated, Maghiz, (1952) [Google Scholar]
- VS Miller, An effective way to reduce the contactor thermal resistance, IFK, 1963 [Google Scholar]
- S Yu Mesnyankin, A G Vikulov, D G Vikulov A modern view on the problems of thermal contact of solids. // UFN. т.179, №9 (2009), pp 945–970. [Google Scholar]
- V M Popov, Heat transfer in the contact zone of detachable and permanent connections, Energia, (1971), pp 216 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.