MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 329, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||26 November 2020|
- Litvinov A.S. Controllability and stability of the car - M.: Mashinostroyenie Publ., (1971). [Google Scholar]
- Ni J., Hu JB. Dynamic modelling and experimental validation of a skid-steered vehicle in the pivotal steering condition //Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part D: Journal of Automobile Engineering. Volume: 231 Issue: 2 Pages: 225-240 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gunzburg L.L., Nosenkov M.A. On the question of optimal response time of the car to control [Text]. / Controllability of cars and road trains. Steering drive. Trudy NAMI [Works by NAMI]. Issue 129. M.: (1971). [Google Scholar]
- Vantsevich V. Road and off-road vehicle system dynamics. Understanding the future from the past// Vehicle System Dynamics. 2015, No. 2, p. 137-153. [Google Scholar]
- Molev Y., Cherevastov M., Erasov I., Levshunov L. Indirect quality estimates of the vehicle movement response to the control step input/ IOP Journal of Physics: Conference Series. С. 012029 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Gray JP., Vantsevich V., Paldan J. Agile tire slippage dynamics for radical enhancement of vehicle mobility // Journal of Terramechanics. Volume: 65 p/pp. 14-37 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Yuryev Yu. Research of resistance coefficients to lateral tire slip: Dis. of Cand. tech. sciences. M., (1970). [Google Scholar]
- Vakhidov U., Molev Yu., Sogin A., Slyusarev A., Cherevastov M. Direct assessments of the reaction quality of the car movement to the step control action / Journal of Proceedings of NSTU named after R.E. Alekseev, No. 3 (122), (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Belyakov V., Kurkin A., Makarov V., Zeziulin D. Multifunctional vehicle for coastal areas / The Twelfth International Conference on the Mediterranean Coastal Environment (MEDCOAST 2015) 06-10 October 2015, Varna, Bulgaria p. 945-951 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Khusainov A., Operational properties of the car: textbook. - Ulyanovsk: UlTU, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Makarov V., Korelin O., Koblyakov D., Kostin S., Komandirov A. Development of driver’s assistant system of additional visual information of blind areas for Gazelle Next/ Paper presented at the IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 315(1), (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Makarov V., Zezyulin D., Maleev S., Ogorodnov S. Calculation method of vehicles fuel consumption during movement along a route/ Proceedings of 3rd Asian Pacific Conference on Mechatronics and Control Engineering (APCMCE 2015), pp. 306-310 (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.