MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 328, 2020XXII. International Scientific Conference – The Application of Experimental and Numerical Methods in Fluid Mechanics and Energy 2020 (AEaNMiFMaE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Visualization of Flow|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- F. X. Canning, Asymmetrical Capacitors for Propulsion. NASA/CR-2004-213312 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- G. Matsoukas, N. Ahmed, Investigation of Ionic Wind as a Means of Generating Propulsive Force. Int. Rev. of Aerospace Eng. 5, 2 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Raffel, C. E. Willert, F. Scarano, et al., Particle Image Velocimetry (Springer, New York, 2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zhengji, LDA Apllication Methods (Springer, Berlin, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- C. Tropea, A. Yarin, J. F. Foss, Springer Handbook of Experimental Fluid Mechanics (Springer, Berlin, 2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Fialová, F. Pochylý, M. Kotek, D. Jasikova, Velocity profiles of fluid flow close to a hydrophobic surface. EPJ, 143 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Šulc, P. Ditl, I. Fořt, at al., The minimum record time for PIV measurement in a vessel agitated by a Rushton turbine. EPJ, 143 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Primas, M. Malík, V. Kopecký, M. Svoboda, Calculation and measurement of a neutral air flow velocity impacting a high voltage capacitor with asymmetrical electrodes. AIP Adv. 4, 1 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Primas, M. Malík, M. Svoboda, V. Kopecký, Biefeld-Brown effect – Electrohydrodynamics phenomena on high voltage asymmetrical capacitor (Technical university of Liberec, Liberec, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- W. A. Siswanto, K. Ngui, Performance of Triangular and Square Ionic Lifter Systems. Aust. J. of Bas. and Appl. Sc., 5 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Tajmar, T. Schreiber, Put Strong Limits on All Proposed Theories so far Assessing Electrostatic Propulsion. J. of Elst., 107 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.