MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 328, 2020XXII. International Scientific Conference – The Application of Experimental and Numerical Methods in Fluid Mechanics and Energy 2020 (AEaNMiFMaE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Visualization of Flow|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- A. Roshko, On the development of turbulent wakes from vortex streets. NACA Rep. 1191, pp.801-825 (1955) [Google Scholar]
- P. Procházka, V. Uruba, Streamwise and spanwise vortical structure merging inside the wake of an inclined flat plate, Mechanics&Industry, 20, Issue 7, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. Uruba, On 3D instability of wake behind a cylinder, AIP Conference Proceedings, 1745, (2016), Art. no. 020062 [Google Scholar]
- V. Uruba, P. Procházka, The Reynolds number effect on dynamics of the wake behind a circular cylinder. AIP Conference Proceedings, 2189, (2019), Article number 020023 [Google Scholar]
- V. Uruba, Decomposition methods in turbulent research, EPJ Web of Conferences, 25 01095 (2012) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- V. Uruba, Energy and Entropy in Turbulence Decompositions, ENTROPY, 21, 2, Article Number: 124, (2019), 18pp. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Uruba, D. Pavlík, P. Procházka, V. Skála, V. Kopecký, On 3D flow-structures behind an inclined plate, EPJ Web of Conferences, 143, Article number 02137 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C. H. K. Williamson, Vortex Dynamics in the Cylinder Wake, Annu. Rev. Fluid. Mech. (1996) 28, pp 477-539 [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. M. White, Fluid Mechanics. McGraw Hill, (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.