MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 328, 2020XXII. International Scientific Conference – The Application of Experimental and Numerical Methods in Fluid Mechanics and Energy 2020 (AEaNMiFMaE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Measurement and Calculation of State Variables in the Fluid Flow|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- F. Urban, Ľ. Kučák, J. Bereznai, Z. Závodný, P. Muškát, Temperature measuring analysis of the nuclear reactor fuel assembly, American Institute of Physics Publising LLC 1608 249-252 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L.L. Kobzar, D.A. Oleksyuk, Experiments on Simulation of Coolant Mixing in Fuel Assembly Head and Core Exit Channel of Assembly Head (AER on VVER Reactor Physics and Reactor Safety, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- S. Tóth, A. Aszódi, Detailed Analysis of Coolant Mixing in VVER-440 Fuel Assembly Heads (AER on VVER Reactor Physics and Reactor Safety, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. Jakubec, V. Kutiš, E. Mojto, Study of mixing grid positioning in fuel assembly of VVER-440, (International Scientific Conference EEE 1 103-106 2014) [Google Scholar]
- F. Urban, Ľ. Kučák, J. Bereznai, M. Pulmann, J. Tihányi, Influence of the mixing grid position on the coolant flow at the outflow part of the nuclear reactor fuel assembly physical model and validation of CFD model, Communications 14, 42-46 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Závodný, Analysis of coolant flow at the outlet of the physical model of the fuel assembly II. nuclear reactor, Doctoral dissertation thesis, Faculty of mechanical engineering in Bratislava, Bratislava 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Závodný, J. Bereznai, F. Urban, Dependency of the Reynolds number on the water flow through the perforated tube. Conference Proceedings Application of Experimental and Numerical Methods in Fluid Mechanics and Energy 2016. Terchová, SR, 27. - 29. 4. 2016. Vol. 1745, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Závodný, J. Bereznai F. Urban, Analysis of the water flow through the simplified central tube of the VVER 440 nuclear reactor fuel assembly. AIP Conference Proceedings. Vol. 1768, (2016 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.