MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 328, 2020XXII. International Scientific Conference – The Application of Experimental and Numerical Methods in Fluid Mechanics and Energy 2020 (AEaNMiFMaE-2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Measurement and Calculation of State Variables in the Fluid Flow|
|Published online||18 November 2020|
- F. Urban, P. Élesztos, R. Palenčár, Š. Emmer, K. Jelemenský, B. Knížat, Ľ. Kollát, Modeling of natural circulation in an experimental helium loop (Research report for research center Allegro, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Misale, Overview on single-phase natural circulation loops (Conference Paper, Int. Conf. on Advances in Mechanical & Automation Engineering – MAE, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- F. Világi, B. Knížat, F. Urban, F. Ridzoň, Behaviour of a Natural Circulation Helium Loop in a Steady State, (AIP Conference Proceedings. Melville: American Institute of Physics, 2018, p. 020020) [Google Scholar]
- B. T. Swapnalee, P. K. Vijayan, A generalized flow equation for single phase natural circulation loops obeying multiple friction laws (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D. S. Pilkhwal, et al., Analysis of the unstable behavior of a single-phase natural circulation loop with one-dimensional and computational fuid-dynamic models (2007) [Google Scholar]
- F. Világi, B. Knížat, F. Urban, R. Olšiak, M. Mlkvik, F. Ridzoň, P. Mlynár, Estimation of minor losses in a natural circulation helium loop (Engineering Mechanics Svratka, 2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.