MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 327, 20202020 4th International Conference on Measurement Instrumentation and Electronics (ICMIE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical Design and Vehicle Engineering|
|Published online||06 November 2020|
- Haitao L, Jia F, Lichuang J, Guangming L, Chuangshuai Y, and Tingke W. Kinematics and dynamics analysis of a new-type friction stir welding robot and its simulation. Advances in Mechanical Engineering, vol. 11, pp.1-12, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Somashekhar S Hiremath, Robins Mathew, and Jennifer Jacob. Implementation of Low Cost Vision Based Measurement System: Motion Analysis of Indoor Robot, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Robotics Research, Vol. 7(6), pp. 575-582, 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tsai M J, Lai T H. Kinematic sensitivity analysis of linkage with joint clearance based on transmission quality. Mechanism and Machine Theory,vol. 39,pp.1189-1206,2004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xiaojia S, Fumin Z, Xinghua Q, Bailing L, and Junlong W. Position and Attitude Measurement and Online Errors Compensation for KUKA Industrial Robots. Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 2017, 53(8): 1-7. [Google Scholar]
- Jian Z, Heejun K. A hybrid least-squares genetic algorithm-based algorithm for simultaneous identification of geometric and compliance errors in industrial robots. Advances in Mechanical Engineering, vol. 7(6), pp.1-12, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ganwei C, Yuchen P, Hongzhou W, and Jiansheng D. Functional Analysis Based Type Synthesis of a Novel Type of Loading Mechanisms. Journal of Mechanical Engineering. vol. 50, pp. 50-59, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Ganwei C, Mingyu D, Huali R, Jianbo T, Chengliang W, Honghan L, and Bin Y. Five-degree-of-freedom series-parallel controllable mechanism welding robot, China, Patent, 201610464088.1 [P].2016-06-23. [Google Scholar]
- Flores P, Ambrosio J, Claro JCP, Lankarani HM, Koshy CS. A study on dynamics of mechanical systems including joints with clearance and lubrication. Mechanism & Machine Theory, vol, 41, pp. 247-261, 2006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xu Z, Zelong Z, Yong Q. Parameter Identification and Calibration of D-H Model for 6-DOF Serial Robots. ROBOT, vol, 38, pp. 360-370, 2016. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.