MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 327, 20202020 4th International Conference on Measurement Instrumentation and Electronics (ICMIE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanical Design and Vehicle Engineering|
|Published online||06 November 2020|
- T. Aven. Foundations of Risk Analysis. JohnWiley & Sons, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Cascella, M. Rajnik, A. Cuomo, S. C. Dulebohn, and R. D. Napoli. Features, evaluation and treatment coronavirus (COVID-19). StatPearls [Internet]. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing; 2020 Jan-, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles. Let’s keep each other safe – return to work packet. Online; accessed 9-June-2020, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Ford Motor Company. Return to work manufacturing playbook – working together to remain safe and healthy at work. Online; accessed 9-June-2020, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- General Motors. Returning to the workplace with confidence. Online; accessed 9-June-2020, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- H. Hirano. 5 Pillars of the Visual Workplace: The Sourcebook for 5S Implementation. New York: Productivity Press, 1996. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Míkva, V. Prajová, B. Yakimovich, A. Korshunov, and I. Tyurin. Standardization – one of the tools of continuous improvement. Procedia Engineering, 149:329 – 332, 2016. International Conference on Manufacturing Engineering and Materials, ICMEM 2016, 6-10 June 2016, Nový Smokovec, Slovakia. [Google Scholar]
- A. Smalley. Four Types of problems, from reactive troubleshooting to creative innovation. Lean Enterprise Institute, Cambridge, MA, USA, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Tesla. Return to work playbook. Online; accessed 9-June-2020, 2020. [Google Scholar]
- The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH). Hierarchy of controls. https://www.cdc.gov/niosh/topics/hierarchy/default.html, 2015. [Online; accessed 24-July-2020]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.