MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 327, 20202020 4th International Conference on Measurement Instrumentation and Electronics (ICMIE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Modern Sensors and Detection Technology|
|Published online||06 November 2020|
- P. Salvo, B. Melai, N. Calisi, et al. Graphene-based devices for measuring pH, Sens. Actuators B,256(MAR.), pp.976-991,( 2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Karastogianni, S. Girousi, S. Sotiropoulos, pH: principles and measurement, Encycl. Food Health, pp.333–338(2016). [Google Scholar]
- P. Bergveld. Development of an ion-sensitive solid-state device for neurophysiological measurements, IEEE Transactions on Bio-Medical Engineering, 17(1), pp.70-71, (1970). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Nehra, K. Pal Singh, Current trends in nanomaterial embedded field effect transistor-based biosensor, Biosens. Bioelectron, 74, pp.731-743, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Zhou, Z. Zhao, P. Yu, Z. Wang, Highly sensitive pH sensors based on double-gate silicon nanowire field-effect transistors with dual-mode amplification, Sens. Actuators B,320, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- K. Sun, I. Zeimpekis, C. Hu, N.M.J. Ditshego, O. Thomas, M.R.R. de Planque, H.M.H. Chong, H. Morgan, P. Ashburn, Low-cost top-down zinc oxide nanowire sensors through a highly transferable ion beam etching for healthcare applications, Microelectronic Engineering,153, pp.96-100, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Sarma, P. Sharma, J. Chandra Dutta, Modelling of Potassium-Doped Polypyrrole/Carbon Nanotube- Based Enzyme Field Effect Transistor for Cholesterol Detection, Materials Today: Proceedings,4,9, pp.10346-10350,(2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cao Thi Thanh, Nguyen Hai Binh, Nguyen Van Tu, et al, An interdigitated ISFET-type sensor based on LPCVD grown graphene for ultrasensitive detection of carbaryl, Sens. Actuators B,260, pp.78-85,( 2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Chan, T.W. Healy, L.R. White, Electrical double layer interactions under regulation by surface ionization equilibria-dissimilar amphoteric surfaces, J. Chem. Soc. Faraday Trans. 1: Phys. Chem. Condens. Phases, 72, pp. 2844-2865 (1976). [Google Scholar]
- L. Bousse, N.F. De Rood, P. Bergveld, Operation of chemically sensitive field-effect sensors as a function of the insulator-electrolyte interface . IEEE Trans. Electron. Dev., 30,10, pp. 1263-1270(1983). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Chaniotakis, Biological Identification || Bio-chem-FETs: field effect transistors for biological sensing, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Cui, Q. Wei, H. Park, C.M. Lieber, Nanowire nanosenosrs for highly sensitive and selective detection of biological and chemical species, Science ,293, pp.1289–1292(2001). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.