MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 326, 2020The 17th International Conference on Aluminium Alloys 2020 (ICAA17)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Casting & Solidification, Recycling, Fundamentals of Additive Manufacturing|
|Published online||05 November 2020|
- D. Neff, S.P. Thomas, S.P., Aluminum Casting Technology, Third Edition, American Foundry Society Publications, ISBN-978-087433-456-2, 293 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- H. M. Mulazimoglu, N. Handiak and J.E. Gruzleski, J.E. (1989). Some Observations on the Reduced Pressure Test and Hydrogen Concentration of Modified A356 Alloy, AFS Transactions, 97, 225 (1989). [Google Scholar]
- F. Chiesa et al., “How Properties Vary Throughout a Casting”, Modern Casting, August 2018, 39 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Drouzy, S. Jacob and M. Richard, M, Interpretation of Tensile Results by Means of the Quality Index, AFS International Cast Metal Journal, June 1980, 43 (1980) [Google Scholar]
- F. Chiesa, B. Duchesne and G. Morin, Proceedings of the International Symposium on Aluminium: From Raw Materials to Applications, CIMM Publications, 115 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S. Jacob, Quality Index in Prediction of Properties of Aluminium Castings - A Review, AFS Transactions, 107, 811 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- J. Campbell, Complete Casting Handbook, lsevier Publications. ISBN-13: 978-1-85617-809-9,46 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- F. Chiesa, J. Baril and P. Dubé P. (2009), Lights, Camera, Castings! Engineered Casting Solutions, March - April, 24 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.