MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 325, 20202020 8th International Conference on Traffic and Logistic Engineering (ICTLE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||City Logistics and Distribution Services|
|Published online||22 October 2020|
- Muther R, Systematic Layout Planning (MA:Cahners Books,1973) [Google Scholar]
- Chunming Luan, Jun hou, Qiuyu Lv, Investigation on Hygienic Status of Centralized Disinfection Tableware in Dalian, Research on Trace Elements and Health, 32, 44-45, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Jincai Zhu, Changwang Yan, Shuguang Liu, The Application of SLP with Hungarian Method in the Spatial Layout Planning of Logistics Park-with Chengdu International Railway Container Logistics Park as an example, AMR, 838(2014) [Google Scholar]
- Dawei Wang, Research on the Layout and Configuration of Storage Facilities in Large Office Parks, L.M.C, 1674-4993:87-88(2015) [Google Scholar]
- Ali Naqvi, S.A., Fahad, M., Atir, M., Zubair, M. and Shehzad, M.M., “Productivity improvement of a manufacturing facility using systematic layout planning”, Cogent Engineering, Vol. 3(1), p.1207296, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wan, L., Guan, Z., & Shao, X. (2012). Simulation based study on the layout of an enterprise distribution center. International Conference on Transportation. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu, Y., & Fang, W. (2009). Study on the General Plane of Log Yards Based on Systematic Layout Planning. International Conference on Information Management [Google Scholar]
- Wu, C., Hu, T.J., Wang, X.F., & Zheng, C. (2013). Study on the functional zones layout of fresh food distribution center based on the slp method. Advanced Materials Research, 694-697(694-697), 3614-3617 [Google Scholar]
- Ying Zhang. Research on facility layout of a factory machining workshop based on SLP method [J]. Market Modernization, 32 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- EPA, United States Environmental Protection Agency https://www.epa.gov/energy/egrid [accessed on 12.04.2016]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.