MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 325, 20202020 8th International Conference on Traffic and Logistic Engineering (ICTLE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||City Logistics and Distribution Services|
|Published online||22 October 2020|
- M. TAVANA, A. ABTAHI, D. Di CAPRIO, et al. An integrated location-inventory-routing humanitari an supply chain network with pre- and post-disaster management considerations[J], Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, 64: 21-37 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- W. Li, Research on LRP problem of emergency logistics system considering priority [D], Beijing : Beijing Jiaotong University (2019). [Google Scholar]
- H. Wang, L. Du, S. Ma, Multi-objective open location-routing model with split delivery for optimized relief distribution in post-earthquake[J]. Transportation Research, 69 : 160-179 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- G. Chen, Study on the LRP of Post-Earthquake Emergency Logistics Considering Distribution Priority and Highway State [D]. Harbin: Northeast Agricultural University (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhou, Y. Zhang, et al. A multi-objective evolutionary algorithm for multi-period dynamic emergency resource scheduling problems[J]. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, 99: 77-95 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- J. Xu, Z. Wang, M. Zhang, et al. A new model for a 72-h post-earthquake emergency logistics location-routing problem under a random fuzzy environment[J]. Transportation Letters ： The International Journal of Transportation Resear, 8: 270-285 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- B. VAHDANI, D. VEYSMORADI, N. SHEKARI, et al. Multi-objective, multi-period location-routing model to distribute relief after earthquake by considering emergency roadway repair[J]. Neural Computing and Applications, 30(3): 835-854 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Q. Li, W. Tu,L. Zhuo. Reliable Rescue Routing Optimization for Urban Emergency Logistics under Travel Time Uncertainty[J]. ISPRS International Journal of Geo-Information, 7(2): 77 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- L. Shen, F. Tao, Y. Shi, et al. Optimization of Location-Routing Problem in Emergency Logistics Considering Carbon Emissions[J]. Int J Environ Res Public Health, 16 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- A. Moreno, D. Alem, D. Ferreira. Heuristic approaches for the multiperiod location-transportation problem with reuse of vehicles in emergency logistics[J]. Computers & Operations Research, 69: 79-96 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- K. Deb, A. Pratap, S. Agrawal, et al. A Fast and Elitist Multi-Objective Genetic Algorithm: NSGA-II [R]. KanGAL Report No. 200001 (2000). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.