MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 325, 20202020 8th International Conference on Traffic and Logistic Engineering (ICTLE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Design and Development of Traffic Information System|
|Published online||22 October 2020|
- Junmei Wang. Research on Road Traffic Emergency Capability and Risk Assessment under the Perspective of Vulnerability [D]. Beijing Institute of Technology. 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Jenelius E, Mattsson LarsGoran. Developing a methodology for road network vulnerability analysis[D]. Nectar Cluster 1 Seminar, Molde University College, Molde(Norway),12th-13th, 2006:1-9. [Google Scholar]
- Xinxin Yan, Zhenzhou Yuan, Sijie Mao, Yuelin Wu. Coordination Evaluation of Non-motorized Traffic and Urban Design Based on Entropy Weight-TOPSIS Model [J]. Journal of Highway and Transportation Research and Development. 2018, 35(9):3-5. [Google Scholar]
- Chai Li, Ying Ying, Ling xu, Shushen Zhang. Research on the Optimization of Alternative Schemes of Traffic Planning Environmental Impact Based on SD-TOPSIS[J].CHINAPOPULATION,RESOURCES AND ENVIRONMENT. 2011(21):2-4. [Google Scholar]
- Wenbin Luo, Youjie Wang, Yizhou Wu. Research on Coordination Evaluation of Urban Tourism and Urban Development Based on TOPSIS Method [J]Tourism Tribune, 2008, 23(12):13-16. [Google Scholar]
- Ying Wang, Kuanmin Chen, Yan Zhou. Evaluation of Rail Transit Network Based on TOPSIS model[J].Journal of Highway and Transportation Research and Development, 2015, 32(6):1330-135. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.