MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 325, 20202020 8th International Conference on Traffic and Logistic Engineering (ICTLE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Design and Development of Traffic Information System|
|Published online||22 October 2020|
- Albert, Schaufler. Toll plaza design [M]． U.S.A: Transportation Research Board, 1997:8-40. [Google Scholar]
- Pu Yun, Hu Lu and Jiang Yangsheng. Variable speed limit control of Expressway main toll station [J]. Journal of Transportation Engineering, 2012, 12(5):119-126. [Google Scholar]
- Chi Jinghao, Zhao Xiaohua and Rong Jian. Study on the design scheme of Expressway unattended toll station indication sign based on driving simulator [J]. Traffic information and safety, 2015(6):114-119. [Google Scholar]
- Valdés D, Colucci B, Fisher DL, et al. Driving Simulation of the Safety and Operation Performance at a Freeway Toll Plaza[J]. Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board, 2016 (2602): 129-137. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Shaorong, Ma Rongguo and Li Miaomiao. Study on occlusion probability of roadside traffic signs of multi Lane Expressway [J]. China Journal of Highway and Transport, 2018, 31(3):116-122,150. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Boming. A study on the visual recognition of Chinese characters in traffic signs [J]. Highway transportation technology, 1993, 2(10): 40-46. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Fu and Qian Xing. Human factors engineering [M]. Beijing: China Machine Press, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- Li Zhongyuan and Li Shuangshuang. Research on the design of traffic information display screen based on human factors engineering [J]. Intelligent building and city information, 2010(2):40-43. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Dehua. Analysis and Research on the minimum safe distance between tunnel and interchange [D]．Nanjing: Southeast University, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Li Wenquan, Wang Wei and Zhou Ronggui. Distribution characteristics of headway in Lane 1 of Expressway merging area [J]. Highway transportation technology, 2003, 20(1):114-117. [Google Scholar]
- Cao Hehong. Study on the speed change lane of Expressway Interchange [D]. Beijing: Beijing University of technology, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- Ren Futian. Traffic engineering psychology [M]. Beijing: Beijing University of Technology Press, 1999 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.