MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 325, 20202020 8th International Conference on Traffic and Logistic Engineering (ICTLE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Design and Development of Traffic Information System|
|Published online||22 October 2020|
- K. Ichikawa, Application of optimization theory for bounded state variable problems to the operation of train, Bull. JSME, 11(47), 857-865 (1968) [Google Scholar]
- P. Howlett, The optimal control of a train, ANN OPER RES, 98, 65-87 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Liu, I.M. Golovitcher, Energy-efficient operation of rail vehicles, TRANSPORT RES A-POL, 37(10), 917-932 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- E. Khmelnitsky, On an optimal control problem of train operation, IEEE T AUTOMAT CONTR, 45(7), 1257-1266 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.S. Chang, S.S. Sim, Optimising train movements thr-ough coast control using genetic algorithms, IEE P-ELECT POW AppL, 144(1), 65-73 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- K.K. Wong, T.K. Ho, Coast control for mass rapid tr-ansit railways with searching methods, IEE P-ELECT POW AppL, 151(3), 365-376 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M. Miyatake, H. Ko, Optimization of train speed profile for minimum energy consumption, IEEJ T ELECTR, 5(3), 263-269 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Lu, S. Hillmansen, T.K. Ho, C. Roberts, Single-train trajectory optimization, IEEE T INTELL TRANSP, 14(2), 743-750 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.T. Haahr, D. Pisinger, M. Sabbaghian, A dynamic programming approach for optimizing train speed profiles with speed restrictions and passage points, TRANSPORT RES B-METH, 99, 167-182 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H. Tang, J. Zhu, Q. Wang, X. Feng, An on-line adjustable control algorithm for on-time and energy saving operations of trains, China Railway Science, 34(4), 89-94 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- X. Yang, X. Li, B. Ning, T. Tang, An optimisation method for train scheduling with minimum energy consumption and travel time in metro rail systems, TRANSPORTMETRICA, 3(2), 79-98 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.