MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 325, 20202020 8th International Conference on Traffic and Logistic Engineering (ICTLE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Design and Development of Traffic Information System|
|Published online||22 October 2020|
- Kang Renwei, WANG Junfeng, LU Jidong. UppAAL-based modeling and verification of level transition process of high-speed railway train control system. Journal of Beijing Jiaotong University, 2012(6):63-67. [Google Scholar]
- Ye Anjun. Modeling and Verification of ATP Level Transition Process Based on Timed Automata. Urban Mass Transit, 2019, 22(07):27-32+37. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Xuelian. Modeling and Verification of Level Transition Scene in CTCS-3 Level Train Control System Based on UML and UppAAL. Lanzhou Jiaotong University, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Xuelian, Tao Caixia. Formal Verification of Level Transition Process in Train Control System Based On MSC and UppAAL. Railway Standard Design, 2015, 000(002):122-127. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yuanpeng, HU Xiaohui, CHEN Yong, et al. Modeling and simulation of transponder failure due to CTCS level conversion. Computer Engineering and Applications, 2016, 052(008):234-239. [Google Scholar]
- Dou Lei, ZHANG Ya-dong, LI Yao, et al. Design of Test Cases for Level Transition Function of Train Control System Based on Scene Method. Railway Standard Design, 063(007):141-145,152. [Google Scholar]
- Li Teng. The Research on Mutation Testing Method of Chinese Train Control System Level 3 Based on Timed Automata. Beijing Jiaotong University, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Lei, WANG Junfeng, KANG Renwei, et al. Modeling and Verification of Temporary Speed Restriction of CTC-S3 Train Control System. Journal of Southwest Jiaotong University, 2013, 048(004):708-714. [Google Scholar]
- Lv Ji-dong, TANG Tao, JIA Hao. Modeling and Verification of Radio Block Center of CTCS-3 Train Control System for Dedicated Passengers Lines. Journal of The China Railway Society, 2010(6):34-42. [Google Scholar]
- Shi Tingrui. Modeling Analysis and Implementation of RBC Handover Based on Timed Automata. Beijing Jiaotong University, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Haonan, Lv Jidong, CHAI Ming, et al. Research on Verification of CBTC Onboard ATO Functions Based on Online Conformance Testing Theory, 2020, 42(03):93-103. [Google Scholar]
- T. Wang, J. Lv, B. Wei, T. Tang and W. Shangguan, Test Suite Generation for CTCS-3 Train Control System Based On TAIO and Mutation Theory, 2018 21st International Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITSC), Maui, HI, 2018, 1950-1955. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Hu et al., Fault Diagnosis of the On-board Equipment in CTCS-3 Based on Timed Automata and Mutation Theory, 2019 IEEE Intelligent Transportation Systems Conference (ITSC), Auckland, New Zealand, 2019, 1013-1018. [Google Scholar]
- Alur R, Dill D L. A theory of timed automata. Theoretical Computer Science, 1994, 126(2):183-235. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.