MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 324, 20203rd International Conference “Refrigeration and Cryogenic Engineering, Air Conditioning and Life Support Systems” (CRYOGEN 2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Refrigeration Technology and Technics|
|Published online||09 October 2020|
- B.S. Babakin, V.A. Vygodin, 1998. Household refrigerators and freezers. Kolos, Moscow, 304 p. Book. [Google Scholar]
- I.H. Bell, J. Wronski, S. Quoilin, V. Lemort, 2014. Pure and Pseudo-pure Fluid Thermophysical Property Evaluation and the Open-Source Thermophysical Property Library CoolProp. Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 53, 2498–2508. https://doi.org/10.1021/ie4033999, [Journal article]. [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Bykov, E.M. Bezhanishvili, I.M. Kalnin, 1992. Refrigeration compressors/Reference, 2 ed. Kolos, Moscow, 304 p. [Book]. [Google Scholar]
- GOST 8865–93 Electrical insulation systems. Heat resistance rating and classification, [Bill]. [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Kalnin, A.S. Zhernakov, S.B. Pustovalov, 2010. Physical model of heat pump desalination of salt water. Journal International Academy of Refrigeration 2, [Journal article]. [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Kalnin, I.I. Malafeev, 2014. Problem of a working substance choice to use in high-temperature heat pumps. Refrigeration equipment 12, 21–24, [Journal article]. [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Malafeev, G.A. Ilyn, V.B. Sapojnikov, 2019. Calculation and experimental evaluation of energy efficiency of high-temperature heat pump distiller. Chemical and Petroleum Engineering 7, 21–24, [Journal article]. [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Malafeev, G.A. Ilyn, N.V. Sharapov, A.E. Yermolaev, 2017. A mobile apparatus for distillation of liquids. RU 2647731 C1, [Patent]. [Google Scholar]
- Mayekawa develops high temperature hydrocarbon steam heat pump, URL http://www.hydrocarbons21.com/news/view/4693 (accessed 10.30.19), [Web page]. [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Naberezhnykh, A.V. Demenev, 2013. The theory and practice of creating energy-efficient household refrigeration equipment operating at extremely high ambient temperatures. Engineering Herald of Don 2 (25), [Journal article]. [Google Scholar]
- M .Nilsson, 2017. HeatBooster: Industrial high-temperature heat pump system. In: International Workshop on High Temperature Heat Pumps, Copenhagen, Denmark. pp. 1–13, [Conference Proceeding]. [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Talyzin, 2017. The use of high temperature heat pumps for heat recovery systems. Refrigeration equipment 3, 10–12, [Journal article]. [Google Scholar]
- S. Wolf, J. Lambauer, U. Fahl, M. Blesl, A. Voss, U. Fahl, A. Voß, 2012. Industrial heat pumps in Germany - potentials, technological development and application examples. Achema 2012 1–20, [Conference Proceeding] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.